F1 2011 Too easy

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Just tried career mode, as usual, no assists, MS wheel and peds.
Took Force India, expert AI, long weekend, 20% distance, fastest in every session, won the race by a mile and lapped 3 cars.

Too easy :(

try horrible set ups.
Get in the lotus, use 1-1 wings, 40f 60r braking in the dry, high pressure, large discs, 11-11 ride height, 1 front spring stiffness, 11 rear spring stiffness, 11 front antiroll bar, 1 rear anti roll bar, max 1st gear, min 2nd gear, max 3rd gear... max 7th gear, camber and toe setting all fully to the right. fuel mix 1.

in the wet, set brakes to 60f 40r.

Extremely nervous in braking zone.

In F1 2010, I was able to win the WDC driving an HRT, provided I wrecked Alonso out of Abu Dhabi (I specifically remember that little bit haha). Now in F1 2011 I started my career over again after winning the WDC in my first year at Force India. I'm in a Lotus on Expert difficulty at 50% race length and the highest I've finished was 11th at Malaysia because it was raining. Could have done better but I tried to stretch the wet tyres too long and one of them burst. Besides Malaysia, I haven't finished higher than 17th and haven't made it to Q2 until Monaco (my current race weekend). With the Lotus I can barely match the midfield in fast corners, but I've got nothing for them on the straights or braking points when the cars are spread out.

Point is, driving a slower car does provide a much more realistic challenge, even if it becomes slightly frustrating to watch cars fly past you all the time.

I do find a major difference between tracks tbh, Im among the quickest of the grid at singapore, usually beat my team mate easily on most of the tracks, then theres 1 or 2 like turkey Im just terrible on

maybe its just me being really bad at certain tracks I dunno

Yeah it's good but when it's too easy if you take a top car. If you take TR, FI or Williams it's a challenge especially at Monza couse the AI seems to struggle in corners. In that situation I usually start on primes and pit in L1 and finish the race on options and I win.

are all you guys on computer racing on PS 3 career mod on legend no assist the cars are respected where they should be in standing
i find professional to legend a great step about 1 to 2 seconds diff on some tracks
also tyres and fuell must be on

make sure you have 100% heavy rain ,start 24th 100% race.
and if you still win every race and still say its too easy then you need to get into a real racecar cause you are special and you might as well make some serious money.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back