Tony Stewart's All American Racing

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Yet another new dirt racing game is on the way from NASCAR Hall of Fame driver Tony Stewart - with All American Racing set to launch this September 4th.
  • Tony Stewart's All American Racing is the second new game in 2020 from Tony Stewart.
  • The title will be available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC September 4th.
  • Expected to ship with 26 tracks and cars from US Legend, Street Stocks, and Big-Block Modifieds.

Developed once again by Monster Games, the new title promises players an entirely new physics engine over it's early 2020 predecessor, Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing, with new tracks, new cars and of course the now mandatory enhancement to the offline career portion of the title.

"Ever since our sprint and TQ midget game came out earlier this year, the biggest question I get is from fans wanting to know when we're going to do more," said Tony Stewart, 3 time NASCAR Cup Series Champion. "It's more than just adding new cars. We really took the time to listen to the fan feedback and adapt the driving model to create a completely new experience. We think this could be one of the top dirt racing games released to date, and I'm excited to get it out to the fans this Friday."
The new title is set to release for around $30 as a digital download, however US players will have an opportunity to pick both the new game and the previous Sprint Car release at a special bundle price in select Walmart stores.

Tony Stewart's All American Racing releases September 4th 2020.

Got something to say about the game? Leave a comment below our visit our 'Other Racing Games' sub forum right here at RaceDepartment!

Stewart Game.jpg

Driver named racing games bring me all the way back through nostalgia road, direct into 16bits era. And, as like most of that era console racing games, this one will probably be pure garbage... and as at 16bits era, I will like it anyway:whistling:

Ye, how many driver named motorsport games have been properly good? Colin McRae Rally, Richard Burns Rally?

• Deleted member 963434

looks like mobile phone xD

So I guess the sprint car game is dead already :(

Not sure if I will get this one. The Mafia 1 remake will be a expensive enough purchase in September. But I had some fun with the sprint car game from earlier this year. I just hope this is distinctive enough and not just the same game with different car models.

I will have to see more video reviews of these games to determine if it is worth my time to get them.
Not much into Dirt Racing.
One review on STEAM about Sprint Car game said it had no cockpit views, but looking at a you tube video
it has 3 views, nose view, interior view but dont see steering wheel, and a behind car view.
Wonder if these games will work on VORPX since there is no true VR capability.

Another question - Are the AI cars fun and challenging to race against, or do they just bump you out of the
way like you are not there on the track.

Yes, This could be just a money grab game with Tony Stewarts name on the game

Last edited:
I am halfway through TS's Sprint Car Challenge game. There is absolutely NO reason for me to buy this game.

But I will... Always in search of the spiritual successor to Dirt Track Racing 1....

A thing that kinda puzzles me is that there is no advertising of this new game anywhere on Steam right now. When Codies has a new game coming they show news of it in the pages of all of their recent games in the Steam Library. Kinda shows they must not care a lot about us PC gamers, and this is mainly aimed at consoles. I'm pretty sure this new game won't take advantage of mouse and keyboard either.

A thing that kinda puzzles me is that there is no advertising of this new game anywhere on Steam right now. When Codies has a new game coming they show news of it in the pages of all of their recent games in the Steam Library. Kinda shows they must not care a lot about us PC gamers, and this is mainly aimed at consoles. I'm pretty sure this new game won't take advantage of mouse and keyboard either.

Dirt track racing is a really niche market and fans of it will definitely already be aware of it. Makes sense not to spend much on marketing and more elsewhere especially for a budget title.

Ye, how many driver named motorsport games have been properly good? Colin McRae Rally, Richard Burns Rally?
My standards were Satoru Nakagima F1 Super License, Mario Andretti Racing, Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge, Newman-Hass IndyCar Featuring Nigel Mansell, Aguri Suzuki F1 Super Driving, Al Unser Jr's Road to the Top, Kyle Petty's No Fear Racing, Nigel Mansell's World Championship and Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II. And, at that time, I liked it all more that Colin's and Richar's games when these were released.

Ignorance and youth innocence are a bliss to video-games :roflmao:

I bought the his 1st title out of curiosity. I'd seen Sprint Cars on You Tube and thought why not. OK, nothing special but for me at least it was entertaining. Hopefully this one will achieve the same. As a small team of devs they deserve kudos for bringing something different to the table so to speak. At a time when it seems everyone is fixated on GT3 the Nordschleife and Spa it's easy to forget that there are many diverse forms of motorsport out there. We all need a break now and again to just chill and titles like these give us that opportunity and still get our racing fix. They can be summed up in one word which the so called and self styled elite may wish to Google and that word is fun

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%