Tonight's race, everybody read this before race

I just want to sum up what is agreed upon:

-It is easy to cut the track at Monza. We want everybody to self regulate themselves here. If you cut the track, make sure you lift off a bit (in a safe spot) to avoid gaining an advantage. The same goes for running wide, although that is less prominent on this track.

-The start of the Monza race is tricky, with high speed and heavy braking. Focus on not making contact.

-Stay on the racing line on the s/f (left side of the road). Do not try to brake a tow anywhere on the track; drive predictable.

-If you make a defensive move (e.g. move to the right side of the s/f), stay there until apex, do not move left again to get a better angle!

-Monza is an easy track to drive, as long as you do not push too hard. Focus on staying on track, not braking the speed record.

-I have not looked at the preperation of our newer drivers yet. This time, if you have not completed a stint without major mistakes, you cannot join the race! It is not up to me, it is up to you. It is 4 hours and 5 minutes to practice starts, there is still time (this does not apply to trusted driver/long term members, as they have already proven they can handle themselves)

-Let us try to have a 100% incident free race, it would be the first time of season 9, and in my opinion it is over due now that we are in round 3.

-the password will be vale for obvious reasons :)

Ok, I've looked at the preperation now,

-Dale is not planning on joining it seems as he has not been online since Spa
-Alfonso have completed two stint where about half of the 14(!) laps were without mistakes.
-Henrik is quite similar to Alfonos, with a slightly higher quality of his single stint (reaching 15 laps).

Not only can all these mistakes (every second lap) create dangerous situations for others on track, but more than half the grid are doing 17 laps(!) in the 22min server, that means Alfonso is more than 2 laps behind after 1 stint, while Henrik is 1-2 laps behind.

I am hoping they have some more up their sleve (but we need to see it before the race starts.) :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%