Resource icon

Misc TOM'S TOOLS GTR2 2019-07-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheBigHase submitted a new resource:

TOM'S TOOLS GTR2 - Very useful tools for more fun in GTR2

tomdoyle1948 made these awesome tools and because they are kinda hard to find I proudly present them here as well. I hope he don't mind - if so I will remove them ASAP - but don't think so. Thx again Tom for your amazing work which are a must have for GTR2. Hint: If you have a prob running "Quick Race".exe you should try to run it as Admin - worked for me.:)

Read more about this resource...

What is it?
TOM'S ENGINE SHOP is a program to make adjustments to the engine characteristics defined
by a GTR2 engine file. The changes are made by simple graphical adjustments to the torque
curve. The maximum power/torque for the engine may be changed.

Want to add more low end torque to an engine or smooth out the midrange power band. A few
clicks of the mouse it all that is required. It is also easy to fix the strange bumps and
dips found in some engine files.

This program is designed for people who have a faily good understanding of the GTR2 program.

The program requires .Net 2.0 or higher. It is available at no cost from Microsoft.

TOM'S QUICK RACE is an easy to use program for creating races. A few clicks of the
mouse and you have a race made up of any cars from any mod installed in your GTR2
program. No typing required.

The program requires .Net 2.0 or higher. It is available at no cost from Microsoft.

Any ideas on which engine parameter that sets the ignition/starter? I've set the NGT cars to 200 HP, but because of the change, the car won't start after it was turned off.

You should be able to designate nearly any key within "Controls" > "Extra" > "Ignition".

Sorry, but that's not the issue. I have already set up the Ignition and Starter keys. The problem is when I lower the overall horsepower from 400ish to 200, the cars won't restart after being turned off.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%