Tracks Tokyo Shuto Expressway

Status
Not open for further replies.
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Tokyo Shuto Expressway - Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07

Tokyo Shuto Expressway

Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Amazing. Awesome.This track is a single experience !

I don't got to contact the original authors, nor the author of the GTR2 version to ask permission for this Race 07 version. In all the versions I found of this track, there was no Read Me file indicating the authors, both for creation and conversion . So I first want to thank GENKI/NAMCO Team for creating this fascinating track. But I want to leave my thanks and...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Sergio,

It seems the last track (Shuto Expressway) has a problem with the autopit : when in the lane, the car doesn't know where and how to stop in the right place (the car hits the wall). Do you have a such problem and do you know how to solve this? :)

Sincerely

Last edited:
Hello Sergio,

It seems the last track (Shuto Expressway) have a problem with the autopit : when in the lane, the car doesn't know where and how to stop in the right place (the car hits the wall). Do you have a such problem and do you know how to solve this? :)

Sincerely
Hi, Raymond 18. I tested and play with pit stop set to "Auto Pit". Here is somes set lines in my PLR file (Driving Aids section):

Autopit="0"
No AI Control="0" // AI never has control over car (except autopit)

When I leave the track and start the path to the Pit, the AI drives the car and then appears an footage decreasing the closer you get...and pointing an arrow where you should stop. Tip: once you've refueled, go straight ahead (a few meters ahead) and turn right, as you need to go back in the same direction you went from the beginning.

Hi, Raymond 18. I tested and play with pit stop set to "Auto Pit". Here is somes set lines in my PLR file (Driving Aids section):

Autopit="0"
No AI Control="0" // AI never has control over car (except autopit)

When I leave the track and start the path to the Pit, the AI drives the car and then appears an footage decreasing the closer you get...and pointing an arrow where you should stop. Tip: once you've refueled, go straight ahead (a few meters ahead) and turn right, as you need to go back in the same direction you went from the beginning.
Thank you for the advice ;)

Hi Sergio,
Do you know where I can find GTR2 version of this track? I did search with google but found nothing :(
I downloaded it from the Trackaholics website, but I searched there again to find the link and didn't find it. Send me an email and I'll upload the track to Mediafire and send you the link. On this site there is another version of this track, but it is WIP if you want to try it out. I haven't tested it... as there are some errors on the track.
My e.mail: sergiohundo@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline