Resource icon

Toggleable Autorace + Chase Cam + Better Race Graphics (alpha) 1.2a1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Can't get this to work, there are two folders with the same content I tried both files ( Not the perfect set up folder )
Am I correct in saying that the auto race file is supposed to contain perfect set up as well?
Anyways the car does not set up correctly prerace and auto drive doesn't change drivers strategy throughout the race
The buttons are there but nothing happens when you select either auto pit or auto drive.. Anyways thanks for your time

Hi,
Can't get this to work, there are two folders with the same content I tried both files ( Not the perfect set up folder )
sorry for the late reply and sorry for the confusing folder structure.
there are two folders in the root of the zip.
the one named :"while using chase cam if you switch to expanded camera you'll get normal zoom levels" is due to @Mynar 's request in here. basically, it will give you an option to get vanilla zoom levels (top-down camera) while still "chasing" the car's rotation. if you don't need such a thing just go to the "real chase cam" folder.

Am I correct in saying that the auto race file is supposed to contain perfect set up as well?
no if you need perfect setup you will have to use the file in the "+PerfectSetup" folder.

Anyways the car does not set up correctly prerace and auto drive doesn't change drivers strategy throughout the race
The buttons are there but nothing happens when you select either auto pit or auto drive.. Anyways thanks for your time
that's strange, are you still having this issue?

azilvl updated Toggleable Autorace + Chase Cam with a new update entry:

Toggleable Autorace + Chase Cam + Better Race Graphics(Alpha)

High Graphics Cars In Race
This version brings the in-menu vehicle models to race.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

MMwheelspin.gif

Read the rest of this update entry...

'ello Sir. I really like the auto race feature. Thx for your effort ! I have an question/request. Could you to add this feature to the firemod 18 .dll ?. Using your .dll works, but thouh, i miss their changes by that. That would be lovley.
best regards.

MM_2020-05-06_15-09-55.jpg

I think there's a lack of support for different resolutions, I run on a 3440x1440 ultrawide and the four buttons that were added are on top of the UI, I can still click them and whatnot, it all works but it's a tad annoying. Any way to fix this?

Ok. I have spent two days and several downloads as well as several hours on google trying to get this to work. I am using version 1.53, I used a vanilla install with no prior mods, and i placed the +Perfect Non-Better Graphic DLL in the Managed folder, over righting the default install. And nothing. No perfect setup, no toggling drivers, only vanilla content. Am I missing a console command or something? Something that activates the interfaces? Help please.

Ok. I have spent two days and several downloads as well as several hours on google trying to get this to work. I am using version 1.53, I used a vanilla install with no prior mods, and i placed the +Perfect Non-Better Graphic DLL in the Managed folder, over righting the default install. And nothing. No perfect setup, no toggling drivers, only vanilla content. Am I missing a console command or something? Something that activates the interfaces? Help please.

At least you're able to start the game
I have version 1.4 and it doesn't load.

just tested non-better graphics + perfect setup and it works fine.
you can toggle the chase cam by pressing c on your keyboard.
the auto strategy stuff has toggle buttons on the screen in race.
1596626384261.png

send me a dm if it still doesn't work. it should tho.

At least you're able to start the game
I have version 1.4 and it doesn't load.
well, yea you can't replace 1.40's assemblycsharp with 1.53 and expect things to work. u shouldn't have downloaded this mod in the first place.

Attachments

• 1596626349884.png
    1596626349884.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 191
Hey, love your mod . I have been using it for 3 seasons in career mode but I booted the game up to play, loaded my saved game, that was fine , went to my next race at Gilford it gets past the intro clip and on to the loading screen then just crashed the game . Ive re-downloaded the mod again but same thing . Any ideas? Ok just tried the track on a single race and it's fine . Must be my saved game that's corrupt or something :(. Damn wasted 3 seasons lol

Would it be possible to get only the better graphics mod?
I don't really want the other features but this is the only place I have found a way to improve the car detail in a race without making everything into F1 stuff.

edit: Could I just install the liveries file? It doesn't seem to work without the csharp file

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 398 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 268 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 256 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 314 12.9%