TOE IN/OUT

Have you notice some modification of the behavior with the parameters Toe in/out for the seat ?
Because I try to modify it, but i didn't see major change.

Don't move much away from "stock" settings... sure then your car might turn in better into a corner, but then your tires go away much faster ;)

Btw, I've seen very unsymmetrical setups to toe in/out...
I wonder if those are effective in anyway (well maybe to correct a very unstable/unbalanced car, but then again, I would go by another “route”)?

Whilst I am here though ... toe in / out should change how well the front wheels turn into a corner, but at the expense of speed and tyre wear:
More negative toe in, more "grip" but slower straight line speed and more tyre wear
Less negative toe in, less grip but more straight line speed and less tyre wear

EDIT: Try Oschesleben, take the toe-in to 0 and drive, then put it to around -1.0 and drive again - you should notice a difference. If not, maybe soften the front suspension / ARB a bit and try again - you should feel a difference there mate.

Whilst I am here though ... toe in / out should change how well the front wheels turn into a corner, but at the expense of speed and tyre wear:
More negative toe in, more "grip" but slower straight line speed and more tyre wear
Less negative toe in, less grip but more straight line speed and less tyre wear

EDIT: Try Oschesleben, take the toe-in to 0 and drive, then put it to around -1.0 and drive again - you should notice a difference. If not, maybe soften the front suspension / ARB a bit and try again - you should feel a difference there mate.

Thanks you for these information

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing