Tochigi Racing Ring official banners

Skins Tochigi Racing Ring official banners 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TRM-branded replacement balloons available here:

Screenshot_bacmono_twin_ring_motegi_16-5-120-11-20-38.jpg
Screenshot_bacmono_twin_ring_motegi_16-5-120-11-21-51.jpg

It looks like the track id in the ui_track_skin.json is still "twin_ring_motegi" instead of "tochigi_racing_ring" so CM didn't want to install it. I fixed it in my archive but just reporting the bug.

Hi! Really like the track, but there's something that looks odd. All the kerbs and corners have a ton of rubber. It looks odd, the real track has nowhere as much rubber. Maybe it is my Shaders and a different version fixes this (running 0.1.60). But anyway. Really like the track and I hope this gets patched moving forward

Hi Mitja I just bought your track by Urd website....great works at all!!! But I play with Reverb headset fueled by an Rx5700xt and I have a noticeable fps drop when I go through the 2 tunnels...I used the Urd t5 cars (that are the most performing in fps in my system) and really my graphic setting is really optimized usually I have 90fps in all situations with other tracks...what can I do? Other Vr users already reported this to you?

I downloaded the content and unpack the "tochigi_sponsors_v1.2.zip" file and copy the folder "skins" to: assettocorsa\content\tracks\tochigi_racing_ring\

But the new sponsor signs are not in the game/track. What do i wrong?
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Just in case you don't know this, in Content Manager, on the Drive page, make sure the skin is selected in the popup list below the track picture. As long as there's a skin folder in the tochigi_racing_ring with the skin inside the cm_skins subfolder, then is should appear in the popup list.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

I downloaded the content and unpack the "tochigi_sponsors_v1.2.zip" file and copy the folder "skins" to: assettocorsa\content\tracks\tochigi_racing_ring\

But the new sponsor signs are not in the game/track. What do i wrong?
Thanks for your help.

You have to move all inside "Original Sponsors" in :

assettocorsa\content\tracks\tochigi_racing_ring\skins\default\
or
assettocorsa\content\tracks\tochigi_racing_ring\skins\

Not needed CM !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline