TOCA Race Driver 3

Hi

What is the best racing game for the Playstation Portable?
Think to buy DTM Race Driver 3 from Codemaster.
Does this game have the same cars and tracks like Toca Race Driver 3 ?
Are ther other games with real cars and tracks for the PSP ?

Was a waste of my money for the pc version. Compared to toca 2 it was a huge step backwards for racing.

Hey guys!

I always wanted to know how i can skin in DTM (or Toca) race Driver 3, but i could only found out, that it needs the "iripper 1.9", but i cant find it to download, but i want to skin some cars...

And a second question: Does anybody know how i can change team and driver names?

And the last question: I saw a video about an complete F1 Mod, but i cant find a working dl link here, too.

Does anybody know solutions or other things from that, or maybe have the program or the mod i search?

Thank you very much!

here is where you get all the TOCA 3 mods and updates from
2012 V8 skins
DTM skins
all tracks in RAIN
extra 5 tracks and 5 cars......lots more

goto the bottom of the page "PUBLIC DOWNLOADS".. toca 3 forum

cheers
INTEL

So I found some of my old games while going through some boxes the other day and I want to go back and play them. Richard Burns Rally runs perfect on Windows 10 with no crashes or anything, but Toca 3 (DTM Race Driver 3 in Germany) has that annoying starforce driver that almost made me format my computer a few years ago when I bought it for pc. It's been almost 10 years since I've last played this game on xbox and I want to go back and play it again. Does anyone know how to get this game to run on windows 10 properly?

I don't think you can my friend, I've tried and tried to get the Australian version of this and also the first game of the series to run on my pc with no luck, so what I did was installed xp on a spare pc I had lying around just for games like this one and others incompatible for later versions of Windows, if you can't do that or cbf doing that then maybe you could try VirtualBox

here is where you get all the TOCA 3 mods and updates from
2012 V8 skins
DTM skins
all tracks in RAIN
extra 5 tracks and 5 cars......lots more

goto the bottom of the page "PUBLIC DOWNLOADS".. toca 3 forum

cheers
INTEL

Hey mate: "goto the bottom of the page "PUBLIC DOWNLOADS".. toca 3 forum"
where is that now?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?