TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7

Skins TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Joseph Wright submitted a new resource:

TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7 - Custom Championship Skin Pack

This skin pack will be updated when each new livery is created.

The skin pack includes a .rfcmp file which will allow you to find the custom cars under: "British USF2000 Cup, 2024, Team Name". Or you can add the skin to a normal USF2000 car so that you can race it online.

The TOCA British USF2000 Championship is a custom offline championship I started back at the end of the RDGPC S7, which raced in the cars. The first season of the...

Read more about this resource...

Joseph Wright updated TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7 with a new update entry:

Fixed error in .rfcmp file

After I spotted an error in the .rfcmp file, I decided to investigate and fix it. As I wanted to refrain from a pointless update, it includes another lovely addition - the Laser Tools Racing Monster Energy machine.

Fixed:
  • .rfcmp file lacking the necessary .veh files
View attachment 300528

Added:

• Laser Tools Racing Monster Energy:
    • 1st Driver: #6 Tobias Rohner
    • 2nd Driver: #29 Jeremy Brewer
    • Reserve: #7 Jann Mardenborough...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A damn shame actually. 2023 was your last season. Two second places in the champ and you just gave up :roflmao:
more like, why on earth is stenden/nhl there when the actual driver for that team had no clue it even continued xD, i just see my livery randomly passing by on an instagram post RD reposted and i see my name on a car i've no idea about

Joseph Wright updated TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7 (Part 1) with a new update entry:

Moved all liveries into part 1 (added new team)

After realising why the first download was so big (due to the .rfcmp file), I have removed that from Part 1. Instead, all liveries will be found here, and part 2 will only include the .rfcmp file (which is just an optional download).

Hopefully this makes things easier for both you and I to find all the liveries, and keep updated with new versions.

Fixed:
  • All liveries now in part 1
  • .rfcmp file removed from part 1 and added to part 2
Added:
  • Lotus...

I really appreciate that you give those USF2000 some love! :thumbsup:

Quick question/requests:
Some of your liveries that do have stripes are a bit edgy at the nose (i.e. no curved but polygonal flow). Is this supposed to be or would this something you may consider changing at some point? :whistling:
You currently use the default helmet and driver skins. Any chance you paint those too later? This could make this skin pack even better :cool:

I really appreciate that you give those USF2000 some love! :thumbsup:
A car that was seriously lacking!

Some of your liveries that do have stripes are a bit edgy at the nose (i.e. no curved but polygonal flow). Is this supposed to be or would this something you may consider changing at some point? :whistling:
Being very new to skinning, and sharing this series skin pack for the first time meant that I still don't know exactly how all of the template works. Still working through it.

After 1.0 comes out (about 6 more liveries - not all in seperate uploads don't worry!) I will be going back into every one of the cars, and adjusting - especially the striped cars. For me, its about what works well with the livery, and what my knowledge of skinning is.

You currently use the default helmet and driver skins. Any chance you paint those too later? This could make this skin pack even better :cool:
A great idea indeed! I will look at painting one, and seeing what I can do. If it turns out well, I think I will start adding those into the pack as well! :thumbsup:

A car that was seriously lacking!

Being very new to skinning, and sharing this series skin pack for the first time meant that I still don't know exactly how all of the template works. Still working through it.

After 1.0 comes out (about 6 more liveries - not all in seperate uploads don't worry!) I will be going back into every one of the cars, and adjusting - especially the striped cars. For me, its about what works well with the livery, and what my knowledge of skinning is.

A great idea indeed! I will look at painting one, and seeing what I can do. If it turns out well, I think I will start adding those into the pack as well! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a look here, I believe it's really worth it to paint helmets and suits ;)

Looking forward to what comes in the next/final updates :thumbsup:
One thing you should take a note already is that on the Greek Racing skins the Mazda logo and number on the nose is slightly off the center.

EDIT: Sorry, missed to mention that you should consider changing the vehicle classes. I believe it would be much better to have the first class being something like TOCA_USF2000 and additional maybe Full_Time_Driver (or whatever it is now). This makes filtering/adding AI easier ;)

20190414105855_1.jpg
20190414105905_1.jpg

Doing custom driver suits won't take long, and I could do all of the new teams with the liveries when they are first added. I will go back and do all of the previously uploaded teams ready for 1.0 release. Helmets will be individual, and therefore will have to make 45 (not just 15), and will take a bit longer. Probably will do helmets in a later release.

Joseph Wright updated TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7 (Skin Pack) with a new update entry:

Added Two New Teams

Note: The .rfcmp file is stuck at v0.5 due to file size error. Therefore I will be attempting to rectify this issue within the next few hours.

Fixed:

• Greek Racing Team nose cone decals are now central.
Added:
  • Halfords Honda Yuasa Racing Team
    • #66 Nick Cassidy
    • #11 Tibby Wright*
    • #26 Krzystztof Maj
  • James Caster Racing
    • #71 Kreshnik Halili
    • #19 Matt Le Gallez
    • #59 Elwin Stark*

Joseph Wright updated TOCA British USF2000 Championship S7 with a new update entry:

Fixed missing .rfcmp file

Fixed:
  • Missing .rfcmp file can now be downloaded via a link in the ReadMe file included.
Added:
Thanks to the .rfcmp issue being overcome, these have now been added
  • Driver suits for Halfords Honda Yuasa Racing Team
  • Driver suits for James Acaster Racing
  • Driver suits for Stenden/NHL Racing Team
  • Custom, unique helmets for all 3 Stenden/NHL Racing Team drivers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline