ARCA Sim Racing

Hey:cool:

I want to buy ARCA Remax 08. I saw there was a promotion some weeks ago, 2 for the price on one. Is the promotion still active?
The new game is 50$, just the same a two years ago. And if you see the name of the game ARCA REMAX 08, if you see 08 you will think it will have a nice price. I have no problem at all with the price, it's an amazing game with one of the best online oval series. But the price doenst changed in the 2 years. And there is a new game coming.

With a nice promotion there will be a lot off people here on RD and other race forum intrested in the game. It's just an idea TSF:confused:
And i am sure that RD (a forum with very much daily visitors) want to post a new article with the new promotion on the front page, or maybe a mailing. If more new people buying the game, the community will grow and that results in closer racing, and for the TSF will it results in more fans for your new upcoming game

Just an idea.

Hope some reaction because i realy want to have ARCA, so i can just not hit the walls :biggrin:

RDSCS S1 - Round 2 - Milwaukee 80 - February 15th 2010

22188d1264473632-rdscs-s1-round-2-milwaukee-80-february-15th-2010-arca2.jpg

Image by Xose Estrada

Track: Milwaukee Mile
Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualification: 20:15 GMT - Superpole with 2 timed laps
Warm-up: 20:25
Race: 20:35 GMT - 80 Laps
Starting procedure: Ingame formation lap (see article 5.6 of the League Regulations)
Server password: (See GPCOS)

NOTICE:
  • After last round, it was decided that the practice & qualification remains short. Now only 15 min practice, 10 min qualification & 10 min warmup/happy hour.
  • Rookies, practice this track as it is one that sometimes is though to handle.
  • Remember to read the thread how to of Arca to see on what you should pay attention during the race.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/arca-sim-racing/24691-how-arca-sim-racing.html

Golden Rule
  • After you have done your pit, please join the track on the back straight away. That to avoid possible crashing into other cars on track.
  • Be careful when leaving pit and shifting hard, you may spin the car.

Attachments

• ARCA2.jpg
    ARCA2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 213
am i ready for round 2 ? ...... let me think here, first i don't know the track, second i don't have a setup for it and third i haven't played the game since round 1...... does that qualify as not beeing ready ? lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back