F1 2011 To all of you Force India lovers

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
This is the real career car :thumb:

liuz_hrt_sepa_2011.jpg

I think people should just choose the car the want, that will provide them with the maximum amount of fun, not necessarily the biggest challenge. Not all people seek their pleasure from climbing a mountain.

Same with this arbitrary ruling about 11/11 springs. If you want to use them, use them. You arent hacking the game, you will still spin and make mistakes, the car isnt on rails, its a selectable setting, so use it if you want.

I like the challenge of coming up through the ranks with the lower teams and don't mind running mid-field or worse during the "building years". However F1 2010's AI seemed to be so unrealistic in determining the speed of the cars around you. There was never any gap between you and the cars behind in the mid-field - they were all over you. For example if I got a good qualifying position and start but later dropped back due to a pit stop all of sudden those back level cars were so much faster than me. Haven't really noticed that as much in 2011.
Started my new career with Lotus in 2011 and am enjoying the challenge lack of KERS is bringing. Hopefully the team will have it later in the season or maybe next season. Does anyone know if that happens?

I think people should just choose the car the want, that will provide them with the maximum amount of fun, not necessarily the biggest challenge. Not all people seek their pleasure from climbing a mountain.

Same with this arbitrary ruling about 11/11 springs. If you want to use them, use them. You arent hacking the game, you will still spin and make mistakes, the car isnt on rails, its a selectable setting, so use it if you want.

:thumb:

Maybe HRT is alot of challenge, right... But, you know, I'm HUGE Williams fan in Formula 1 so there wasn't option to take other team. I made some edits in database and now game is challenge. Ending in top 10 is hard even with 6th on grid. Just like a rael Williams in this season... after 14 races they got only 5 points and Lotus seems to catching them.

This post must be the best post on this forum :p not whining and crap like many others :):thumb:

OT: Of course I use the Force India in my career :D Favourite team so im not going to switch :p

Well said Paul.

Agreed, also I think OP started the thread jokingly, it wasn't meant to bash anybody.

With me there only a couple of teams I would only ever wish to join and they are as follows:
Lotus
Williams
Force India
Renault
McLaren
The rest aren't good enough in my eyes. Ferrari are too cliche, Red Bull are just a spoilt drinks company and HRT and Virgin just don't fit in with the racing (I'm talking about Real life but my views transcend into games for some reason)

Sure, if I'm put into one of my least favorite cars online I'm not going to quit, that would just be hypocritical of me. I mean I was in the HRT and the engine sounded good in a wierd way. I haven't finished F1 2010 (I haven't completed a season yet) But I was going to accept the offer they gave me... so see this as me actually moving into the team this year! XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back