F1 2011 To all of you Force India lovers

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
This is the real career car :thumb:

liuz_hrt_sepa_2011.jpg

I just did a little test, Force India is much faster than HRT and it has KERS.

I'm all for a challenge, but there's no way to be competitive on legend mode without KERS.

I'm with Williams for my career, but after this little test I might start over with Force India :)

i absolutely adore F1 pictures in real life, i have started to document my races / time trial laps and take alot of screenshots, some of which i will show on here, the rest for personal HD Wallpapers :D

i hope to get some great pictures of each car.

I think Bram's point wasn't the "look", but the fact that starting your career with HRT is the real challenge in the game. In another thread someone seemed to imply that if you didn't start your career with Force India, you were an idiot, and should quit whining about your non-competitiveness.

A career starting with HRT is misery at first. But (hopefully) as your earn your upgrades and eventually a better team, you'll "appreciate" it more.

I think Bram's point wasn't the "look", but the fact that starting your career with HRT is the real challenge in the game. In another thread someone seemed to imply that if you didn't start your career with Force India, you were an idiot, and should quit whining about your non-competitiveness.

A career starting with HRT is misery at first. But (hopefully) as your earn your upgrades and eventually a better team, you'll "appreciate" it more.

I understand the challenge, but I'm not good enough to drive a car without KERS lol :)

They'll never give me the upgrades and probably fire me mid-season :D

I agree with Bram, gotta go for a challenge. :)

Sometimes though I'm not sure how I can pass Schumacher while I'm on prime tyres with Legend AI, that can't be realistic.

And as for the KERS problem, does anyone know if it comes as an upgrade at some point during the season, that would make the hard work that much more rewarding.

You get it :) That was indeed my point of the post.

I dont understand what the challenge is to start your F1 career with a a semi-top team like Force India or Williams. I really like to drive on 120% of skills and still not finish in the midfield with the HRT. I feel like Alonso years ago with Minardi :)

Hey but i am sure the teams will have me on their shortlist for next season if I deliver in the HRT.

Darnit, now i am going to have to restart my season and go with HRT this time.
I went force India, looking for at least a semi chance. But after these posts and the fact they finished 6th on sunday, it might be better for me to start in a car that will make it more challenging and rewarding if i get to move up

Thinking about the same and restart my career with HRT and Lotus, although im really struggling with the AI on inters in China. Got 4th place in Melbourne (conditions in Qulifing helped a bit) and won the race in Malaysia. AI is on legend.

First two races weren't really a challenge.
It's a bit of a shame that the career only lasts 5years. Don't understand why CM limited the time

Just a question as I want to guage my performance relative to others (to see if I am improving) what times are yous getting around melb in the hrt? I think I might restart and set the car up properly and increase the difficulty a bit since I am getting used to the steering wheel now and also since I pretty much ruined my tires in qualifying and can't seem to keep it pointing in the right direction.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 389 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 310 13.0%