To all Logitech Formula Force Ex user

L

lavjaman

• lavjaman

Hello all!

I'm wondering what steering lock setting are you using with this wheel? I've used the default setting (12-14 degree), I felt driving at the limit, but I'm always 5-6 secs behind from the top times in multiplayer.
Then I set 22-24 degree and improve 1-2 secs but I feel oversteer in fast corners.

So the question is: what steerling lock should I use overall?

Regards

To give you an idea, I'm using 27 in game with a wheel at 900 degrees rotation. Which makes yours extremely tight, obviously with that wheel you can't go to 900 degrees.

You should use the one that is comfortable, try increasing your steering lock to your wheels maximum and then play around with your steering lock.

• lavjaman

To make clear to me: for example in game steering lock "20" means that turning the wheel with 20 degree the car's tyre turn with 1 degree?

• lavjaman

Thanks for the replies!

I did some testing in the past day with steering lock, and found that 21-24 lock works for me the best, altough sometimes in fast corners the tyres turn in too much, so the car leave the raceline (can handled with some practice), but if I take a mistake, I can correct easier.

I still behind the top times with 3-4 secs, but Im playing the game with wheel only for a half year, hope I can improve. I want to play more online but dont know that is a reasonable decision to participate in the racing club with such a low performance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%