TNP PS4 Wheel + DS4 Tilt Control = Profit? (I can't have a proper wheel)

Now, before anyone tries to advise me to buy a proper steering wheel, let me let you know that for now I'm not able to have one, because of both expensive pricing in my country -especially now with a very devaluated currency- and also because of lack of space in my room. Plus there are some aspects of the DS4 gamepad I'm not very willing to give up, like the touchpad which is really handy in Assetto Corsa to unpause the game since is not really possible to do so with a single button. However, I want a more comfortable way to play, as driving with the sticks gets really tiresome for my hands after a while.

Tnp-Ps4-Gaming-Racing-Steering-Wheel-Gamepad.jpg

I recently came across something in Amazon called "TNP wheel" which is an accessory for the DS4 gamepad meant to mimic a steering wheel while making use of the DS4's Tilt Control. However, this is a very cheap solution that you just merely attach to your pad and it doesn't even have a pivoting base, let alone any pedals. I know I still won't be able to compete with simracers online with this thing, but at least I will be able to enjoy my AC experience a little bit more than what I'm used to. What do you think? Does anyone here have any experience with this product? Once again, I know this is not an ideal solution for simracing, but my current situation isn't ideal either.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back