Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Pretty sure we race on a Friday in the Friday Night GT Championship
7th is a friday ;)

just to let you know, I cant race on the 14th if you plan on doing a race then as i go away on holiday on the 8th till the 15th,
Sorry haha, used to racing on Sundays. And does this mean that I don't have a team-mate for two races:confused: Haha no trouble mate have a good time:p

I don't mind who I'm paired with. If we are making up team names, then I'll go with @Joseph khan and therefore we have the rather catchy J&J Racing ;-) what do you reckon, Joseph?
There's only 3 of us left so Ronnie and Hely can team up and I can be on my own until someone else joins then? Unless either of them wants to team up Im fine with being solo for the time being

If there's even a slight hint or thought one car has an advantage then it gets banned. There's loads of car to choose from. Just whished we had a Nissan GTR and Ferrari 458 to pick from to
Reason it was banned is to stop any complaining and then there no advantages anywhere it's just down to driver and cars now as the Bentley is best car even without setup work

wooooooooow. I see how it is. YOU ARE GOING DOWN MILDENMAN27!

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years