Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just a note to say the points are going to be awarded for the top 10 in this order

1. 12 (24)
2. 10 (20)
3. 8 (16)
4. 7 (14)
5. 6 (12)
6. 5 (10)
7. 4 (8)
8. 3 (6)
9. 2 (4)
10. 1 (2)

For the last race which is over a two hour distance points will double (in brackets)

I would have liked to have saved my replay. Chasing Beets I was able to run a 1:24.058. My LF stayed red for the first 15 laps then all tires where green and the car was extremely fast from lap 10-27 I was in the 24's for most of those laps, too bad Beets was still putting time on me. I had a 26 second advantage over 3rd and the delta between me and Beets was kind of static around 30-32 seconds as I think he may have backed off his pace a bit. I hit the invisible wall or pothole on lap 24 right after turn 1. Came to a stop and got going again no other issues till my disconnect. I lost 8 seconds with that little bug.

the problem isn't really the wet itself; you get disadvantaged cuz of tyre wear, which gets more visible on wet tyres. If there was no difference, there definitely is after some laps between people with and without tc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%