Cars tnc3 Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this resource only for those who know your language? Why don't you respect others? The official language of the forum is English! Why is the description and comments in a different language? For disrespecting others - your reward is 1 star! Can you fix this?

Is this resource only for those who know your language? Why don't you respect others? The official language of the forum is English! Why is the description and comments in a different language? For disrespecting others - your reward is 1 star! Can you fix this?
You can use the translator if you want to understand something (or learn more than just English). just like we do if we need it. Too bad your language limitations define the quality of a mod.

How write up a descrption or comments in spanish is disrepect others? The mod is clearly available for those users that wants to download it, you just need ti click on the red download button located at the top of this page. Please, do not fall in racism or discrimination.

You can use the translator if you want to understand something (or learn more than just English). just like we do if we need it. Too bad your language limitations define the quality of a mod.
The official language of the forum is English! By reading reviews, I create my own opinion on the product. In this case, I need to understand what language the conversation is in (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) and then translate. This is the pinnacle of accessibility and service!

How write up a descrption or comments in spanish is disrepect others? The mod is clearly available for those users that wants to download it, you just need ti click on the red download button located at the top of this page. Please, do not fall in racism or discrimination.
Good advice, download something you don't know anything about! If you have a meeting of close people here, then make this resource private. If it is publicly available - conduct a conversation, or a description in the official language of the forum.

Good advice, download something you don't know anything about! If you have a meeting of close people here, then make this resource private. If it is publicly available - conduct a conversation, or a description in the official language of the forum.
If you don't like it, don't download man, google identifies the language and translates it automatically, if you don't know the minimum to surf the internet you should think about playing with a play.

If you don't like it, don't download man, google identifies the language and translates it automatically, if you don't know the minimum to surf the internet you should think about playing with a play.
Buddy, I have google translate enabled, but it doesn't detect your language! And second - the rules of the forum clearly define the language of communication and it is English! I am also interested in your work, but you do not give me the opportunity to find out about it, you say that I do not need to download if I do not understand what you are publishing. In general, you are wrong and you were forced to translate the message into English, you need the comments to be in English, then everyone will be fine. Respect everyone, even those who criticize you, maybe the criticism has a reason, did not think about it or your star has grown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%