RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
tnc3 Honda

Cars tnc3 Honda 1.1

Is it possible to remove the horribly loud message about the sound when you first get in the car? Nearly gave me a heart attack in VR!

Reactions: ohi
Is this resource only for those who know your language? Why don't you respect others? The official language of the forum is English! Why is the description and comments in a different language? For disrespecting others - your reward is 1 star! Can you fix this?

Is this resource only for those who know your language? Why don't you respect others? The official language of the forum is English! Why is the description and comments in a different language? For disrespecting others - your reward is 1 star! Can you fix this?
You can use the translator if you want to understand something (or learn more than just English). just like we do if we need it. Too bad your language limitations define the quality of a mod.

You of envy for not having come from the ships. Thank you President!

Pd.: https://translate.google.com

Enjoy the mod.

How write up a descrption or comments in spanish is disrepect others? The mod is clearly available for those users that wants to download it, you just need ti click on the red download button located at the top of this page. Please, do not fall in racism or discrimination.

You can use the translator if you want to understand something (or learn more than just English). just like we do if we need it. Too bad your language limitations define the quality of a mod.
The official language of the forum is English! By reading reviews, I create my own opinion on the product. In this case, I need to understand what language the conversation is in (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) and then translate. This is the pinnacle of accessibility and service!

How write up a descrption or comments in spanish is disrepect others? The mod is clearly available for those users that wants to download it, you just need ti click on the red download button located at the top of this page. Please, do not fall in racism or discrimination.
Good advice, download something you don't know anything about! If you have a meeting of close people here, then make this resource private. If it is publicly available - conduct a conversation, or a description in the official language of the forum.