Hi guys,

I have a TMX pro with some days, while I played AC or FH4 (the games I have to it) I feel so heavy my wheel to drive and I not know what I can do to feel more real. Only I can lower the generic FFB but then I will lower all the forces and I will not feel the sensations for drive.

My settings:

TMX panel
75%
100%
100%
60%
60%
Automatic centring: off

AC FFB
100%
0%
5%
60%
50%
15%
25%

Thanks you!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have a TMX pro with some days, while I played AC or FH4 (the games I have to it) I feel so heavy my wheel to drive and I not know what I can do to feel more real. Only I can lower the generic FFB but then I will lower all the forces and I will not feel the sensations for drive.

My settings:

TMX panel
75%
100%
100%
60%
60%
Automatic centring: off

AC FFB
100%
0%
5%
60%
50%
15%
25%

Thanks you!
I would say lower the spring setting at driver Panel to 0

I also never seen damper at 60. Most people have set damper at 100 and the others at 0.

The ingame settings don’t look false. Try minimal forces at 1

And ABS effects off or 5% only

Ps: I drive just the t300rs but I am fully satisfied

Last edited:
try my guide here https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/t300-superb-ffb-settings-2020-with-cm.187647/#post-3227934

and see if it helps. It s for T300 but I suppose it can work also in TMX

I had tested that APP and do really **** my wheel, I not know why, this do more hard and like no FFB when I drive straight but with a lot vibration for it I want a config without it. But thanks to try help me =)

I would say lower the spring setting at driver Panel to 0

I also never seen damper at 60. Most people have set damper at 100 and the others at 0.

The ingame settings don’t look false. Try minimal forces at 1

And ABS effects off or 5% only

Ps: I drive just the t300rs but I am fully satisfied

I will try this, thanks

Last edited:
had tested that APP and do really **** my wheel, I not know why, this do more hard and like no FFB when I drive straight but with a lot vibration for it I want a config without it. But thanks to try help me =)

The setup works with or without the FFB clip app (is on top of the setup). So you can try it also without it,

You can use the + and - keys to adjust the FFB of each individual car as you drive them too. The setting is saved for each car. Some cars especially mod cars sometimes have really heavy feeling steering FFB. I've noticed I have to turn the FFB way down, sometimes all the way to 40 or 50% to avoid clipping and overly heavy feeling with my T300rs wheel.

What did you adjust so far? Did you try some changes like the others and me told you ? What do your settings look right
Now. Did you set spring to 0
?
It’s hard to help without enough information.

Why change overall ffb just adjust by car with the + - on your Keyboard..

Ingame you have the throttle and braka o meter and the third one the grey one is the ffb-meter. Just drive 2 rounds and watch if the ffbmeter become red or not. If the ffbmeter becomes red few times per lap just lower the ffb strenght by 5 and so on. Do so with every car you drive.
Every adjustment is saved automatically per car.

I try all and nothing work, I'm bored... when I put spring off I not feel nothing diferent and that FFBclip not said nothing important. I need feel more real, no a heavy wheel to take curves. Only work down the general FFB but them I not feel good the sensations of car... boh...

I'm now with the same config but TM panel in 75% and gain AC 90%, feel better but still strong to curves.

Last edited:
I try all and nothing work, I'm bored... when I put spring off I not feel nothing diferent and that FFBclip not said nothing important. I need feel more real, no a heavy wheel to take curves. Only work down the general FFB but them I not feel good the sensations of car... boh...

I'm now with the same config but TM panel in 75% and gain AC 90%, feel better but still strong to curves.
Hmmm that’s very strange. I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

Some people drive with damping at 0 try this one in Thrustmaster panel. Maybe you like it more.
I was also driving so in the past. And it’s fact the wheel will be less heavy for sure.

Hmmm that’s very strange. I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

Some people drive with damping at 0 try this one in Thrustmaster panel. Maybe you like it more.
I was also driving so in the past. And it’s fact the wheel will be less heavy for sure.
Can you show me how work your FFB? what is it strong? I want something to show us this for see if I don't like with normal FFB xD

S

sorry man I think everything was said and I have no clue how to help you.
Is the constant and dumper the forces I don't like with my wheel, I down constant in 60 and dumper in 10 them it work better and more real. The constant in 100 is very strong when I get curves for the G-forces and dumper is so strong still in 30 when the car is stoped.

Have these two forces more functions?

Last edited:
Is the constant and dumper the forces I don't like with my wheel, I down constant in 60 and dumper in 10 them it work better and more real. The constant in 100 is very strong when I get curves for the G-forces and dumper is so strong still in 30 when the car is stoped.

Have these two forces more functions?

Hi i can`t tell you the functions of constant from "technical" point of view but i never saw someone changing it. These constant and periodic should always be @100% otherwise you just loose effects. Of course damping is like already said a personal favor thing. Most have it on 100% some others at 0%

Maybe your wheel is just not ok ??

Hi i can`t tell you the functions of constant from "technical" point of view but i never saw someone changing it. These constant and periodic should always be @100% otherwise you just loose effects. Of course damping is like already said a personal favor thing. Most have it on 100% some others at 0%

Maybe your wheel is just not ok ??
Yes, I see the people with constant in 100 or 90 forever for this I'm here.

Too I think my wheel maybe is not ok but it have only days of time and I not know how be sure I need a RMA because I never had tested FFB. I not know what I can do about it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%