• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

TMX Pro heavy FFB

Rayzorf

1RPM
Aug 27, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a TMX pro with some days, while I played AC or FH4 (the games I have to it) I feel so heavy my wheel to drive and I not know what I can do to feel more real. Only I can lower the generic FFB but then I will lower all the forces and I will not feel the sensations for drive.

My settings:

TMX panel
75%
100%
100%
60%
60%
Automatic centring: off

AC FFB
100%
0%
5%
60%
50%
15%
25%

Thanks you!

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2011
Hi guys,

I have a TMX pro with some days, while I played AC or FH4 (the games I have to it) I feel so heavy my wheel to drive and I not know what I can do to feel more real. Only I can lower the generic FFB but then I will lower all the forces and I will not feel the sensations for drive.

My settings:

TMX panel
75%
100%
100%
60%
60%
Automatic centring: off

AC FFB
100%
0%
5%
60%
50%
15%
25%

Thanks you!
I would say lower the spring setting at driver Panel to 0

I also never seen damper at 60. Most people have set damper at 100 and the others at 0.

The ingame settings don’t look false. Try minimal forces at 1

And ABS effects off or 5% only

Ps: I drive just the t300rs but I am fully satisfied

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayzorf

Rayzorf

1RPM
Aug 27, 2020
try my guide here https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/t300-superb-ffb-settings-2020-with-cm.187647/#post-3227934

and see if it helps. It s for T300 but I suppose it can work also in TMX
I had tested that APP and do really **** my wheel, I not know why, this do more hard and like no FFB when I drive straight but with a lot vibration for it I want a config without it. But thanks to try help me =)

I would say lower the spring setting at driver Panel to 0

I also never seen damper at 60. Most people have set damper at 100 and the others at 0.

The ingame settings don’t look false. Try minimal forces at 1

And ABS effects off or 5% only

Ps: I drive just the t300rs but I am fully satisfied
I will try this, thanks

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2011
I just saw the tmx is weaker then my wheel.
Maybe if my tips are also nothing for you try increase the minimal forces to higher values like 10,15 or 20 ...

Tassos

50RPM
Mar 22, 2014
had tested that APP and do really **** my wheel, I not know why, this do more hard and like no FFB when I drive straight but with a lot vibration for it I want a config without it. But thanks to try help me =)
The setup works with or without the FFB clip app (is on top of the setup). So you can try it also without it,

Rayzorf

1RPM
Aug 27, 2020
I just saw the tmx is weaker then my wheel.
Maybe if my tips are also nothing for you try increase the minimal forces to higher values like 10,15 or 20 ...
Well, my problem is I feel so heavy the wheel to drive, not weak forces. I want the same forces but with less harshness to take curves.

Last edited:

download

25RPM
Jun 20, 2017
You can use the + and - keys to adjust the FFB of each individual car as you drive them too. The setting is saved for each car. Some cars especially mod cars sometimes have really heavy feeling steering FFB. I've noticed I have to turn the FFB way down, sometimes all the way to 40 or 50% to avoid clipping and overly heavy feeling with my T300rs wheel.

Jul 15, 2011
...I forgot to mention that because always do so with every single car. I thought it’s obvious.
But first of all turn off spring anyway ...

Jul 15, 2011
Well, my problem is I feel so heavy the wheel to drive, not weak forces. I want the same forces but with less harshness to take curves.
Yeah I understand that but if we fix your problem and afterhat you feel nothing or not enough- it’s bad also :D

Rayzorf

1RPM
Aug 27, 2020
This change only when I get down the general FFB :(

How can we see how much strong is my wheel and your wheels?

EDIT: I am very noob, please no forget nothing to said me XD

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2011
What did you adjust so far? Did you try some changes like the others and me told you ? What do your settings look right
Now. Did you set spring to 0
?
It’s hard to help without enough information.

Why change overall ffb just adjust by car with the + - on your Keyboard..

Ingame you have the throttle and braka o meter and the third one the grey one is the ffb-meter. Just drive 2 rounds and watch if the ffbmeter become red or not. If the ffbmeter becomes red few times per lap just lower the ffb strenght by 5 and so on. Do so with every car you drive.
Every adjustment is saved automatically per car.

Rayzorf

1RPM
Aug 27, 2020
I try all and nothing work, I'm bored... when I put spring off I not feel nothing diferent and that FFBclip not said nothing important. I need feel more real, no a heavy wheel to take curves. Only work down the general FFB but them I not feel good the sensations of car... boh...

I'm now with the same config but TM panel in 75% and gain AC 90%, feel better but still strong to curves.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2011
I try all and nothing work, I'm bored... when I put spring off I not feel nothing diferent and that FFBclip not said nothing important. I need feel more real, no a heavy wheel to take curves. Only work down the general FFB but them I not feel good the sensations of car... boh...

I'm now with the same config but TM panel in 75% and gain AC 90%, feel better but still strong to curves.
Hmmm that’s very strange. I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

Some people drive with damping at 0 try this one in Thrustmaster panel. Maybe you like it more.
I was also driving so in the past. And it’s fact the wheel will be less heavy for sure.

Rayzorf

1RPM
Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm that’s very strange. I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

Some people drive with damping at 0 try this one in Thrustmaster panel. Maybe you like it more.
I was also driving so in the past. And it’s fact the wheel will be less heavy for sure.
Can you show me how work your FFB? what is it strong? I want something to show us this for see if I don't like with normal FFB xD