TM T150 wont work?

So I have bought my first wheel and while the game recognizes that there is a wheel it wont use it.

I am most likely missing something obvious but I am not sure what. This is the same in GTR Evo as well

I think you surely just forgot to assign the controls manually .....
was this wheel already existing at GTR2's time ? ... I don't know ... but it's surely not automatically recognized by the game.

In game:
Go to the controls option, simply click on each control and use the wheel or pedal or button according to the control to assign the right command for each control .... one at a time of course.
NB: if you feel that the effects are reverted .... go in tab "Force" and check "Reverted"

But before be sure that this wheel is your 1st plugged controller ( as you maybe already have a gamepad or joystick plugged in ).

I think you surely just forgot to assign the controls manually .....
was this wheel already existing at GTR2's time ? ... I don't know ... but it's surely not automatically recognized by the game.

In game:
Go to the controls option, simply click on each control and use the wheel or pedal or button according to the control to assign the right command for each control .... one at a time of course.
NB: if you feel that the effects are reverted .... go in tab "Force" and check "Reverted"

But before be sure that this wheel is your 1st plugged controller ( as you maybe already have a gamepad or joystick plugged in ).

Ok i will try that, I did take out my Xbox controller but I dont think I removed my flightstick...I will check when i get home and try reassigning with nothing else plugged in

It's been a while I didn't start GTR Evolution ( Race07 ) after years of use .... so I cannot find the reason for this problem immediately .... but are you sure you didn't make a mistake when assigning the paddles for upshift and downshift ?

( for example keeping another control engaged while assigning those paddles ). ... or simply the auto clutch unactivated in place of the contrary ?;)

If you have GTR Evo, you have of course Race07..... as Evo is an expansion for Race07.
Steam version I suppose ?

So ... I wonder if those wheel settings should not be done in Race07 first .... strange but I have a vague memory about this but not sure it was in the meaning of settings creation.
Try to launch with Race07 and redo your settings there ... and if it works there ... quit and launch GTR Evo

Once you feel the wheel fall to the left or the right according to the direction you take ........... it's always a sign that you need to reverse force feedback.
Check or uncheck the Reverse option according to its original option.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 401 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 271 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 259 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 187 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 317 13.0%