TK's Smoke Mod

Misc TK's Smoke Mod 4.0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
all about maximum values, but smoking is very little. if I turn off the "A4Seasons" filters and use the originals, the smoke is slightly more, but not enough

Weird SAmoke.PNG
Here is a picture of me using the Drift/Rally Smoke package with the DTP R32 on the Drift Pad from base game. My smoke looks nothing close to your screen shot on tarmac. I tried running the game on the highest settings so far and still It's very translucent and not dense :/ Its darker at the base and not even white. Looks like multiple instances of the smoke .png file just layered on each other.
What are your settings in game and for the particles in the Shaders Patch .ini? here are my In-game and SP settings:
assetto corsa settings.PNG
settings.PNG

I was able to get it working on dirt somehow... with a Rally Mod of the Toyota GT86, on the Dirt version of Krajiska Zmija.
Weird SAmoke.PNG

I'm using gbw suite 2.5.2 and have tried different filters to see if it was messing with it but nothing changed! I have installed it via the JSGME Integration in CM, and the file paths look correct (I made sure to disable any smoke mod I had prior to updating the new files to 3.3.1) Hopefully this much info helps figure out a solution for im lost at this point :(

Last edited:
View attachment 280118 Here is a picture of me using the Drift/Rally Smoke package with the DTP R32 on the Drift Pad from base game. My smoke looks nothing close to your screen shot on tarmac. I tried running the game on the highest settings so far and still It's very translucent and not dense :/ Its darker at the base and not even white. Looks like multiple instances of the smoke .png file just layered on each other.
What are your settings in game and for the particles in the Shaders Patch .ini? here are my In-game and SP settings:
View attachment 280120
View attachment 280121

I was able to get it working on dirt somehow... with a Rally Mod of the Toyota GT86, on the Dirt version of Krajiska Zmija.
View attachment 280119
I'm using gbw suite 2.5.2 and have tried different filters to see if it was messing with it but nothing changed! I have installed it via the JSGME Integration in CM, and the file paths look correct (I made sure to disable any smoke mod I had prior to updating the new files to 3.3.1) Hopefully this much info helps figure out a solution for im lost at this point :(

If you delete the following file in gbW's wether folder, I think that my mod will be valid.
tyre_pieces_grass.ini
tyre_pieces_grass.lua
tyre_smoke.ini
tyre_smoke.lua
tyre_smoke_grass.ini
tyre_smoke_grass.lua

Taka_dais updated TK's Smoke Mod with a new update entry:

I made fine adjustments.

I adjusted the texture of the smoke a little.

annotation:
I also recommend using Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights mod.
And if you open the following file and activate all the options, the quality will rise greatly.
Applying my latest mod without doing it may feel that the quality has declined conversely.

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config
particles_fx.ini

Read the rest of this update entry...

Taka_dais updated TK's Smoke Mod with a new update entry:

I made fine adjustments.

Fixed the shape of the texture of smoke.

annotation:
I also recommend using "Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights" mod.
And if you open the following file and activate all the options, the quality will rise greatly.
Applying my latest mod without doing it may feel that the quality has declined conversely.

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config
particles_fx.ini

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have the 0.1.24 version from the oficial page, is not that the latest?
Sorry.
I am using v0.1.25-preview 28.
On the official page
There is a link for preview version available at the item of "More links: "
This is a preview version so please use it at your own risk when using it.
If you are worried it would be better to wait until officially released.

Last edited:
I can't find the particles_fx.ini file here \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config
Sorry.
I am using v0.1.25-preview 28.
On the official page
There is a link for preview version available at the item of "More links: "
This is a preview version so please use it at your own risk when using it.
If you are worried it would be better to wait until officially released.

Last edited:
Hi Tk, m having another issue again...I installed 4.0.2 and now the smoke looks like this:
Screenshot_fo_2013_mclaren_okayama_7-12-118-9-4-24.jpg
Screenshot_fo_2013_mclaren_okayama_7-12-118-9-4-1.jpg

I dunno whats up but I have:
- lights-patch-v0.1.25-preview29
- Your Drift/Rally Smoke package installed
- all the settings for Lights patch enabled (I checked particles.fx as well)
- tested with a base weather (Clear)

[UPDATE]:

Turns out that it is broken due to the newest preview update (lights-patch-v0.1.25-preview29). I tested it with preview28 and the mod works perfectly fine now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back