Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whats interesting is that in the last pic...the AI car tires look brand new. CM said in official forums..AI has tire wear and manages tires well... I did notice in race that the AI does slow down a little bit before pit stop...but that could also be fuel management.
From what I understand, because I use a translator to communicate with you hehe, you're trying to say that the tires of the other cars are less worn, is it?I can not save tire hehehe, but when I want to push them a little less, in the last lap, I put in the mix 1

I noticed in testing the wear of tires, is that there are times that the AI cars are subject to wear yes! and time they are not, when they should, the last picture can prove to be a bug even from codemasters to fix
I also am Brazilian, but I'm already well accustomed in google translator heheheh

Hello mythical Vlasovas, welcome back!. Can you do as in the previous mod for f1 2012, a version of "simple" with the tires just lighter than the default ones? This year the codemasters did a better job on the tires but according less are just barely too dark, would be enough to lighten a 10/20% max.

I look forward to. Have a nice day.
I have a version here that will show less wear are the same actually, but finished in different ways, so I can put in an update, but I'll wait to see what most people will want to have a few updates OK?

Thanks for awesome tires mode :thumbsup:
I've just found - this year Codemasters changed "tread_wet_worn_nm.tga.dds" (flip horizontally) like it should be so you can use it too ;).
I noticed that it has a problem that the wear of rain tires appeared on dry tires, so it was a mess of the codyes, I do not know how I resolved hehehehe

Yes.... based on your pictures, at the end of the race, your tires are pretty worn out. But the AI cars beside you look brand new. haha! yes, I just did my first 50% career race and man, its hard to save tires. My tires were worn consistently to a RED colour about 1-2 laps before a scheduled pit stop. I was using expert difficulty and was atleast 4 seconds below the top runners and atleast 1-2 sec slower than my team mate... so I will be cutting it down to pro and checking how it goes.

When I'm playing in career mode, a turn before I get in the pits, the radio man says that the car behind is with newer tires and is for me to take care ... every time he speaks hahahahhahah. I've been champion in intermediate, one in professional, now I put the expert, let's see ... But the wear is standard to all the difficulties ... When they leave the AI curve they can control the acceleration to the tires do not sing. Already we ... I'm giving touches the accelerator and still spend hell ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%