F1 2015 Tires during Race (BIG ISSUE, Help needed)

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Everytime when i get in a race (100%) i start with tires damaged in RED!, and i can't change the set of tires, nor the tires to another like prime or intermediate. it's locked from start.

or sometimes i start with 0% dmg tires, but when i go into pit i get the sets from the practice and qualifying which are Full Red, so that i will get a puncture in just 1 lap. How can i change this?

The weird thing is, in qualifying i have 5 sets of Option, 1 of them used in practice, 1 of them used in qualifying,

still i made 7 pitstops in albert park, (only 1 time for wet tires)
and all option tires started with Yellow or Orange. while i have 4 sets of options never used!

I was 41 seconds in front of raikonen (he was 2nd) after i switched to the 2nd option tires, i finished 4th with like - 40 seconds on raikonen (1st) (quit the session 40 laps of 58)

Last edited:
And there we go, 30 minutes ago i started it again, and guess what, 51 seconds ahead of raikkonen who is 2nd, i get to intermediate, everything fine, i get to prime everything fine.

but then the blue flags get ignored by like 10 riders, i lose a front wing, and guess what, they change my 0% damaged prime tires to 80% damaged option tires, WTF! (i clearly pressed prime on my next stop)

Game Version: 1,0,18,9327
parc-ferme rules: off (still tyres locked at start, and sometimes get Q2 tires)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back