tired of it.

So from the inability to run more than 11 cars without the game becoming a slideshow. A formula Vee with an interior that does not seem to want to load its textures, difficultly setting a FOV (I just cannot find out how to change it, is it just seat forward, because to me, that is not the issue) I have had it with this game. I have tried everything under the sun to fix these issues, and I still have yet to run a race in this game the way I want to. I am so frustrated. (I stole this image form another thread, its what it looks like) BTW, this HAD gone away but now, it is back with a vengeance. I want to like this game, but right now I despise it with all my being.
grab_015-jpg.62215

Should this be on normal or off all together?

It was a known issue when 1.20 was released, especially on some Buenos Aires layouts, but I've seen it happening with mod tracks. So try the track on normal, if it stutters, set time scale to off and see if the stutter is gone.

I turned off time scale. 22 cars. amazing fps... but that stutter is still there. :( Thank you to everyone for being so helpful. At least its better now though, maybe even playable.

There's another thing you could try: setting maximum pre-rendered frames to 1 in your graphic driver settings.

Here's the full procedure:

1) right-click your desktop, click on "nVidia Control Panel"

2) Go to "Manage 3D settings", click on the "Program Settings" tab. On "Select a Program to Customize", find Game Stock Car there. If it isn't there, click on "Add" and find the game manually.

3) Find "Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames", which will probably be at "Use the application 3D setting", change it to "1", click "Apply".

4) Close the control panel, launch the game, see if it works!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back