tired of it.

So from the inability to run more than 11 cars without the game becoming a slideshow. A formula Vee with an interior that does not seem to want to load its textures, difficultly setting a FOV (I just cannot find out how to change it, is it just seat forward, because to me, that is not the issue) I have had it with this game. I have tried everything under the sun to fix these issues, and I still have yet to run a race in this game the way I want to. I am so frustrated. (I stole this image form another thread, its what it looks like) BTW, this HAD gone away but now, it is back with a vengeance. I want to like this game, but right now I despise it with all my being.
grab_015-jpg.62215

Like, an Othelian hatred. When it has worked, I love it. Its the best of them all imho, but I have uninstalled, reinstalled, messed with dll's, changed video drivers, adjusted literally (and I am not joking here) every adjustable graphics setting and nothing works. Not to sound cliche, but I can run any other game out there (AC full field with 90+fps) with no problems.

Settings/Display/Vertical FOV
It's not the game you have a conflict somewhere that's being triggered by game. Start disconnecting hardware and software (device manager) one item at a time.

Looking at that picture of the wheel, what settings do you have player settings on. I had something similar when I first got the game and had to turn the player settings up as if they were on medium, it would look like crap. Looking again, I've just noticed your tyres you can't see the tread, try the player settings and see what happens but other than that, I can check later this afternoon and give you my settings. What card are you using?

Looking at that picture of the wheel, what settings do you have player settings on. I had something similar when I first got the game and had to turn the player settings up as if they were on medium, it would look like crap. Looking again, I've just noticed your tyres you can't see the tread, try the player settings and see what happens but other than that, I can check later this afternoon and give you my settings. What card are you using?
This is a bug with the Vee, steering wheel and tire textures are messed up if you dont run player detail on Max. Really wish this wouldve been a quick fix after the update was released but sadly it wasnt.

Hmmm, I run player detail on max and don't get that, run 2.5 year old laptop with 660m with triple screen. Get around 80 fps with Vee. (Nvidia)

Edit: you mean don't run on max or when you do? I think I read your post wrong, sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back