Tired of content for AC just seemingly dumped into any category

Specifically I am tired of track skins being uploaded in the Tracks category. Put skins in the Skins category ffs!

Also tired of people uploading weird **** with no description or description in other languages than english.

Also tired of tracks being uploaded with no description of number of layouts, how many pits on the different layouts, what year the track is supposed to represent.

And stop uploading rain configs for everything. Use the github repository for things that are supposed to be downloaded from CM anyway!

God damn people...

Post your own annoyances below.

And now, get off my lawn!
:mad:

Didn't wanna open a new thread because this is just fits for my complaints

all the things written above

+

I don't want to see the AC skins so is there a way to remove them or filter out in default AC downloads view? Plus when I have to look and search for things I had to open all the sections except the skins and look the pages or search every single category individually. So my point is why I cannot do search like google etc like this; "searching keyword -skins" to remove skins from the results?

Cool, thanks for letting us know. Now make this anger productive, get in touch with me via a PM and make the improvements happen please. :)

No seriously, we are always open to suggestions and definitely open to help offerings so if you have the skills to make improvements to RD let me know please.

Cool, thanks for letting us know. Now make this anger productive, get in touch with me via a PM and make the improvements happen please. :)

No seriously, we are always open to suggestions and definitely open to help offerings so if you have the skills to make improvements to RD let me know please.

Ahahahah don't let my anger mask the problems, there is a big issue at AC folder. There is a big lack or deficiency with the categories like PPfilters shouldn't get lost in the hundreds of page of ''stuff'' or I don't know there is lot's of things that normally would came to mind but not now obviously because why not :(

This is what I do whenever I check the RD for new mods and I mean literally every single time. Else I got lost in the general directory as thousands of not interested stuff needs to be read too.

I mean just take a look at the Misc section; even there I have to skip lots of camtools files. I don't even know what the camtool is, if they are just extension of a mod why aren't they are under the camtool directory thread whatever?

Attachments

• chrome_W6TdqDGdHF.jpg
    chrome_W6TdqDGdHF.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years