Tired of Assetto Corsa

How can I say this without sounding negative as AC modding was the reason I ditched consoles and bought a PC.
Anyone else feel like they've gotten what they can out of AC, and perhaps like me have become bored with it?

With the endless mods available there's no reason anyone should feel bored, but I do.
Perhaps I've played it too much, it just feels like it has run it's course and doesn't make me smile like a giddy child as it once did.
Am I alone here?

Mate, I don't think anybody cares about things that bore you.
If you wanna talk to someone about stuff happening in your life, try get a haircut somewhere. :roflmao:

As you can see by the activity in the mod sections, there is plenty of stuff going on and ppl ain't bored at all.

Last edited:
How can I say this without sounding negative as AC modding was the reason I ditched consoles and bought a PC.
Anyone else feel like they've gotten what they can out of AC, and perhaps like me have become bored with it?

With the endless mods available there's no reason anyone should feel bored, but I do.
Perhaps I've played it too much, it just feels like it has run it's course and doesn't make me smile like a giddy child as it once did.
Am I alone here?

Over 3600 played here and still playing every day. Not a single sign of boredom for me.
The only limit in AC using CM is your imagination, maybe that is where your issue is.
Yesterday I drove Targa Florio with the Viper from adr3, in VR, what a blast, every lap is around 40 minutes, I could not believe how fast time flew, the day before I raced a M3 against other road cars online at Laguna Seca, with a nice bunch of drivers, that was great also.
So much to do, so little time.

Unfortunately that is life now in our society, new buzz, new buzz, new buzz.:barefoot:

But the same old boredom always returns, quicker, quicker, quicker every time.

Perhaps the answer is in the statements from the first post:thumbsup::):)

Am I alone here?
I also don't want to sound rude or neative, so don't take this the wrong way, but if it is boring to you, just go and play something else, no use talking about it here. You're not spellbound to AC, and maybe if you take a break from it and come back some time later it may be some fun again, or maybe it won't be.

Nobody cares, and nor should you ;)

Unfortunately that is life now in our society, new buzz, new buzz, new buzz.:barefoot:

But the same old boredom always returns, quicker, quicker, quicker every time.

Perhaps the answer is in the statements from the first post:thumbsup::):)

Genuinely possible, but implausible as I'm balder than Stefano himself and getting a haircut would undoubtedly waste my money and the barbers time.
But, I understand you may think that this thread could do the same.

That's okay I was just wondering if others were feeling AC to be a bit stale as we've had it since 8 November 2013.
Ironically rFactor 2 has been around 5 years and still draws me in so I don't think it's a general sweeping society issue.

Well said.
I think a break is a good idea.
Still holding strong looking forward to ACC perhaps that will light a fire.

Just do something else for a while, you could be bored of sim driving rather than AC itself, ACC won't help there. I would perhaps try doing something in AC you don't usually do before you give up completely because you obviously don't actually want to stop, it's just not stimulating you enough.

Still holding strong looking forward to ACC perhaps that will light a fire.

If you are bored with the all variety that is Assetto Corsa, I don't know how long a single series game with a limited number of cars and tracks is going to hold your interest.

But an early morning ride on a great bike with nobody on the road ... now that is something else.:inlove:

If you are bored with the all variety that is Assetto Corsa, I don't know how long a single series game with a limited number of cars and tracks is going to hold your interest.

But an early morning ride on a great bike with nobody on the road ... now that is something else.:inlove:

Very true on both fronts sir.
You know the roads where we live, they are life giving to say the least on two wheels.
My old, exciting, somewhat unreliable air cooled 750SS should get it done.
I do apologize for creating a thread that could be seen as questionable, should the site staff feel it's unneeded, I completely understand.

Variety of pleasures in your free time should help a lot not to get bored ....
Although AC is my favourite one ( only in league ... or here at RD Racing Club if I had time ) .... nothing prevents to .... drive another good sim .... according to your preferences:
RRE or RF2 or Automobilista or even a good old GTR2 ....

Maybe the right cure not to get bored.;)

Very true on both fronts sir.
You know the roads where we live, they are life giving to say the least on two wheels.
My old, exciting, somewhat unreliable air cooled 750SS should get it done.
I do apologize for creating a thread that could be seen as questionable, should the site staff feel it's unneeded, I completely understand.

If you're talking about me ... I ain't "staff" ... I'm a broke down old man who likes to think, always asks questions and enjoys writhing about the experience. You should see how much trouble that has gotten me into here, there ... and everywhere :confused:.

Your thread gave me a moment to think over my morning coffee and a chance to talk with you about it.

BTW ... you should see the roads here in in the hills of north Georgia ... and all 318 curves found in the eleven miles of the tail of the Dragon (LINK) isn't all that far away.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back