F1 2013 TIRE WEAR

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I sympathize with you. I had my first rain race in career. I have no clue how anyone could keep up with the AI. I was only on professional too. Started from pole, and just dropped like a rock to 5th. Then got a bogus penalty. The tires wear out so fast, you're driving on little ice skates.

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
  • Featured
Real-Time Data Displayed in Panoramic HD Large Full Color HD Digital Dash At 5-inches with 16.7 million colors, and a screen resolution of 800x480. Drivers have a stunning digital dash that can display car status, lap times, and more. Aluminum Alloy Frame The digital dash is wrapped in a solid...
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
We put together the package that won’t leave even the most hardcore racer cold! Buy now from simucube.com for € 4713,80 This complete bundle covers the most essential items for a high-end racing setup. All you need is a gaming PC and a rig to start enjoying sim racing on Ultimate level...
High-quality pedal set for the most demanding drivers. Precision laser-cut stainless steel and hydraulic damper coupled with load cell sensor make this the ultimate pedal set. Contains clutch, throttle, and brake pedals. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1268,47 Designed with CAD and FEA, all...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
The GT1 EVO is our entry level sim racing cockpit. Using the same technology as our more advanced rigs, it offers a rigid structure and great platform to take your sim racing to the next level. Buy now from...