MGP16 Tire wear problem with 500 cc 2 stroke Bikes

After just 3 laps (on 25%+ race distance) my rear tire is completely gone, no matter what compound I use, (hard, mediums or softs) they take the same time to wear completely. What is even more stranger the rear tire is wearing when I'm breaking for the corner entry, but the front is not wearing at all. After the rear tire is gone, the bike behaves like the front tire is gone, I have rear grip but when I break the bike oversteers and I have lowside crashes. Does this happen to anyone else? P.S. I use balanced riding stile, and ride the bakes same as i ride 4 strokes, and tire wear is just fine with 4 strokes. And no, I do not use brake 2 which is more powerful, and I don't use rear brakes or slide into corners. I ride smoothly.

Last edited:
yep i noticed back tire wears out (500cc) alot faster when the front tire is used to brake a hell of a lot more.

In any case there is something broken with the tyre wearing system/algorythm in general.

In one ocasion i started a race, 8 laps, but i didnt even start cus i had to get up, i left the race running. When i came, the race was obsvously over, but i decided to do a lap for fun. The tyre wear went down down down just in one lap. Maybe becuase the game thought i was in last lap or something and applied a different wear value.

I was able to replicate the situation but not 100% of the time.

gl!

Milestone and their bugs...

I have also noticed that Silverstone race has more laps than most races and it's one of the longest tracks. I play on 25% race, and Silverstone has 8 laps, which is more than Red Bull Ring or same lap count as Jerez and those tracks have way shorter laps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back