PC1 Tire temps

I'm having a hard time keeping the tires warm in thunderstorm conditions, they cool down so much on the second lap the car is uncontrollable. (gt3 Mercedes at Watkins glen) any advice or tricks?

Sent an invite Snappy. I'm Swagg
Cool, very cool. I am in the EST time zone but I am usually on a bit during the day (I work nights) and again late night (after 10pm EST). I love the GT3 cars and the Formula B. It seems like there is a lot of GT3 action but FB is tougher to come by. I'll run whatever though. Just be aware, even though I really like the Renault Clio Cup Car I am awful in the FWD cars. LOL

GT3 are my favorites ATM. I could get into some formula B. I'm on vacation, so I can race just about any time. Great to meet you Bro! Front wheel drives are way different. Just remember one thing, if the back end starts to come around, Punch It!!:confused:

Swag

GT3 are my favorites ATM. I could get into some formula B. I'm on vacation, so I can race just about any time. Great to meet you Bro! Front wheel drives are way different. Just remember one thing, if the back end starts to come around, Punch It!!:confused:

Swag
Saw you in some races on Wednesday night. Silverstone was one of them, I believe. Good times. Ran my best lap ever there in that race. Qualifying can be a PITA, though. I had to find a sweet spot in all the traffic because I kept getting balked.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 268 13.7%