Tire Temps and setup saving...When ?

I know the telemetry data can be viewed by using an android app but is seems a moot point to go to all the trouble to create a good setup that can't be saved anyway. Is there any timetable estimate on when this most basic of sim features will be implemented ? I can deal with Sector 3's pricing model as there is a lot to like with R3E and I want to support them but I have just about every sim made in the last 10-15 years and can't think of any off the top of my head that don't support these features. Surely a 9.4 gig patch should have covered it but alas no joy.

Yes I am aware of that. Not exactly what I was looking for nor what most expect from a sim. I'm sure they will eventually get to it, no doubt the capability is there just needs implementation. When implemented I will surely be throwing more money at R3e.

Damn, such good sim (just installed it) with no tire pressure, temps and setup saving! What are you waiting for guys??? I want to buy content to this but first i need to feel that the sim is finished!

It's still in Beta so don't expect everything to be finished just yet. They've been slow in getting some of the basic stuff sorted but have done an awful lot in other areas in the last six months, with a lot more on the near horizon including some of the basic features we need, as well as open-wheelers and the Nords. :thumbsup:

Study up before you buy cars though, some have old physics that don't feel too good but some (DTM 15, GTR3, M1 Procar) just got a major physics update and reportedly feel pretty good.

Also, learn about how the purchasing system works because you can save a quite a bit of money if you do things right.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%