MGP14 Tips for riding bike and playing game

Hi guy's,

Bought the game the other day and, well still using keyboard and not really getting to grips with riding the bikes, I'm not sure what the best way to riding the bikes are as I am going off the track, going slow etc compared to AI and was wondering if anyone could share some tips and help on how best set it up and what's the best control method for riding the bikes? Cheers

Henry :)

I find if you are playing on the P.C , then you couldn't do much better than an Xbox 360 controller. Even the old three sixty can still be sensitive enough to play this on.
I have sampled most of the powerful bikes with no traction control and the three sixty works great!.
P.s the two strokes have a lot more kick than they did in Motogp 13

Getting there now! :D Almost as smooth as butter ;)
One thing I have noticed , on comments people have made about this game is - the bike 'under steers' meaning that the bike runs wide on 'entry' to the corner.
Like a real motorcycle would do if you don't put the throttle on. I am a rider (yes that is my bike in the picture)
As soon as the bike is turned , start to turn the tap on as much as the tyre can hold the traction. With Practice , hit the rear brake while turning in to the corner , then get on the throttle and get some slide and revs so when you get full traction the front will come up under power and you will be Flying to the next corner. yee haaa! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%