TINY COMPACT HUD

Misc TINY COMPACT HUD 1.4

Xiang Zhang

10RPM
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
Xiang Zhang submitted a new resource:

TINY COMPACT HUD - HUD

This HUD is based on S397's work, as well as reference taken from other great HUD mod such as "SMG HUD", big thanks to their great work.

The goal is to create a HUD that occupies as little screen space as possible while still provide important driving info.
Some flags and icons were also recreated to better suit the look.
LCD display panel has been adjusted individually as well.

All info is placed in a horizontal bar at the bottom, from left to right (check the picture below):
Driver...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: DavidMk7

peppepino

75RPM
Sep 15, 2008
amazing job mate! just one thing more. I think that people like me, that play with f1 mods mostly, need a drs hud. If you just could add this feature i guess this HUD will be the most wonderful ever!

Xiang Zhang

10RPM
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
amazing job mate! just one thing more. I think that people like me, that play with f1 mods mostly, need a drs hud. If you just could add this feature i guess this HUD will be the most wonderful ever!
Hi, thanks again, I have just added DRS indicator in the middle.

astagea

1RPM
Premium
Jan 17, 2015
Excuse my lack of knowledge but how do I install and use this?
Really like the look of it

Xiang Zhang

10RPM
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
Excuse my lack of knowledge but how do I install and use this?
Really like the look of it
Just drop "rfcmp" file into "steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages" folder, then open game launcher and install the mod (box icon). Next start game and go to "Options > Onscreen Display" where you can change HUD.

Reactions: welshy46

astagea

1RPM
Premium
Jan 17, 2015
Just drop "rfcmp" file into "steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages" folder, then open game launcher and install the mod (box icon). Next start game and go to "Options > Onscreen Display" where you can change HUD.
Thanks and good work

Xiang Zhang

10RPM
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
I don't know how to install. I have the new UI.
You can subscribe this mod from steam workshop now, it will be auto-installed. To manually install, place it under rFactor 2\Packages folder, and in New UI, click"Content" then "packages" button, there you can find the mod to install. To switch HUD, go to options > Display.

• Love
Reactions: leclettico