F1 2010 Time Trials pt2, #20 - Melbourne, Australia (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
RDTT.jpg

Welcome back after the mid-season break!

This week's circuit, to tie in with the Australian GP, is of course Melbourne, and the conditions are Dry!

Closing date for entries is Sunday 27th March 6.00 am GMT (race start time)

A reminder of the rules:

No assists are allowed.
Custom setups are allowed.
A screenshot (PC) or photo (PS3/XBOX) of the leaderboard showing your time must be uploaded to the forum for verification.

Have fun!

circuit_map_aus.jpg

Track map courtesy of FIA website

http://www.marussiavirginracing.com/get-involved/304/join-our-championship

yup, its a championship which will follow the real F1 season so this week its melbourne, have to use a virgin in GP mode quali or practice, any assists, any camera view allowed, turning sims off as well (since theres no way to verify whether they're on or not lol). Submit a SS with your time to their facebook or twitter to enter

help me lobby them to come to their senses and let us use time trial lol

you should be quick to get going though, i think tonight round 1 ends so have to submit a time soon
Good luck!

they said they MAY ask you for video proof but doesnt have to be the lap itself, just a lap within one second of your fastest time. SS is enough for a submission though they may ask for the vid later if your lap is insanely quick (which i'm sure it will be lol).

one tip: go out on track right when qualifying starts, at least the first lap is in clear air, after that just restart when ai ruins another lap :/

oh, and don't use DiGrassi ;) he doesn't exist to them anymore it seems

ok, I just did a 1:21.966 but I did a very good lap and since I have done 1:19.5 I know what a good lap is :). I have to see what I get with assists on. So lets say, if I feel Im doing a great lap I can start the video just before I finish and then just drive a normal lap?

Interesting competition, too bad it's not organized better. :)

In this TT comp I got down to almost 1:21 thanks to Viktor's setup (thank you!). I don't know how much more time I can make up, may get one more session in before the deadline.

Viktor has tons of vids on his channel and i've raced him online. The dude is just bloody quick so quit all the suspiciousness guys.

ok, I just did a 1:21.966 but I did a very good lap and since I have done 1:19.5 I know what a good lap is :). I have to see what I get with assists on. So lets say, if I feel Im doing a great lap I can start the video just before I finish and then just drive a normal lap?

if they do ask for a video , i think it needs to be a video of full lap that is within a second of your posted time. So as you did 1.21.9 you'd need to do another lap that is max 1.22.9 and record that full lap.

I doubt they'll ask for vids though

btw I think I misread, fastest lap I see on the facebook submission is 1.21.887 not, 1.21.1 i mentioned earlier

here's a vid from the guy

aaah, ok then I understand, very easy to do under 1sec video thx Steve! :)

@Dutch De Jong

Im down to 1:21.8xx now with 0.200 faster 1st sector just that there is 3-4 AI front of me every corner so I just cant get a great lap :/. I will ofc get a video if I get faster, not happy with 1:21.8xx since I know I can do faster, non TT is a joke! Same thing just that there is no traffic as Steve says..

Nah I was mistaken, The best (before you posted) was a 1.21.887 by a guy named dean bodle. It's on facebook. I'm leading the twitter folk so looks like you'll be P1, Dean Bodle p2 and me p3 :p

Just realised I kinda shot myself in the foot telling you about this competition, I will expect you to take me along to virgin HQ to compensate ;)

edit: crap just noticed I been pipped by 3 thousands by another dude.....AAAARGH and I'm too drunk now to improve my time lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back