F1 2012 Time Trial - when does it update?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
In 2011 it just updated my times immediately but in 2012 it doesn't update them at all. I'm not playing Time Trial often (hence the bad lap time, my room mate wanted to give it a try) but it's annoying nonetheless.

ZT2TN.jpg

Z7SqE.jpg

Racenet should be almost instant as far as I am aware, and update at a minimum at the point you leave TT mode, I guess that should include your ghost too.

I had a problem a while back, but that was obvious because I received a 'cannot connect to Racenet' error. Then it said 'nothing will be saved' or something like that.

EDIT#; Yeah, Hatta over @ CM said (last month) :-
From now on all new data should be on the website almost instantly.

Source

Well...weird. RaceNet (the website) doesn't reflect the new lap time either. I don't have to enter any credentials since RaceNet is tied to my Steam account, do I? That's how it worked in the review version.

Because something bad happened... I think?

Well, here's what I do every good TT breaking attempt.
After doing the time, I immediately slow down after passing the start/finish line and normally exit. (Going to the menu, seeing that autosave thing)

Then I check Racenet Proving Grounds TT and it updates automatically.

The Steam & Racenet accounts are linked, and I believe (I'm not sure) that the connection to Racenet is via Steam, and not direct.

I should trace the connections made by the game, and see what IP's it connects to. I might try that later ... :)

I'm enjoying my top 169 right now on New Delhi, but it only appears in game, the general leaderboards, not segregated like Racenet is.

Bad thing, it isn't updating yet! FML.

And the new tweaks to the Racenet doesn't look intuitive. You need to understand the graph a little more rather than : Oh hey I'm near the top guy

ADD!
Oh dear, this is VERY bad. Not only did I have a corrupt save file which led to me not mirroring my Racenet stats (This was back then)

Racenet isn't updating! I've beaten Golden Hamilton's arse in Champions mode and it hasn't updated yet. Nor my New Delhi time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.3%