F1 2010 Time Trial Week #9 Hungaroring, Budapest (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz

Hey everyone,

This post is unofficial and the track may turn out not to be the one we get to race hopefully if it is then Anthony can merge it with his own official topic.

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Budapest (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 3rd January at 9pm (UK Time) (Unconfirmed)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3​

Ok im not giving in just like that, somebodies gotta stand up for low downforce setups everywhere!!!

I may have swine flu but its not gonna stop me from trying to get to that all important 1:15 mark.

Attachments

• Budapest Dry.jpg
    Budapest Dry.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 210
ok.. just did a 1.16.7 .. processing the video now..
Sziszifusz thnx mate.. used his downforce of 6/3
and did this laptime on the 2nd lap after setting the wing to 6/3..

well i going to give this track a go tomorrow again.. coz i know 1.15 is just there round the corner for me.. i wish i could just do more laps .. but not being able to..

UPDATED VIDEO

it was on pc mike..
yeah 1.15 is definitely on.. i missed few corners, went wide..

6/3 wings
brakes - 52-48 with high and standard
50-50 ballast, 3-10
ride height settings - 1,1,7,7
engine - standard, then on hotlap, change to fast, coz this seems to work..

tat was my setting..

James what season are you on ? How in the hell did you get into the team that requires the highest reputation ? (Mercedes GP) my gosh I want to drive for them but they are so frikin fussy. Did you be nice to da press all da time and give them da 'Right' answers ?

Its only Timetrail, there you can choose any car to drive with it ;)
Im going on the 1.21:0xx Online without Sims and no Helps but im still so slow... other gyus on my leage can go 1.19:5xx and faster if they hit perfect! On stock setup i can go 1.23:9xx Online, that seems like a 1.18-1.19ers in Timetrail... need much advantage of this track, hopefully coming today ^^

Fg.

@David, aaah i see :D, then yes you need to give the right answers in interview ;)

James what season are you on ? How in the hell did you get into the team that requires the highest reputation ? (Mercedes GP) my gosh I want to drive for them but they are so frikin fussy. Did you be nice to da press all da time and give them da 'Right' answers ?
Well I am in season 4, in a 7 season career.This is how i got there.

Season 1
in Lotus, WDC - Webber Rival
Assists: All off except auto gears / pits, tyre sim on, behind car view, Full w/end 20%,
Season 2 in RBR, WDC, WCC, - Massa Rival
Assists: All off except auto gears / pits, tyre sim on, behind car view, Full w'end 20%
Season 3 in Ferrari, WDC, WCC, Rosberg Rival (Tactical as wanted a team not wanting me to win every race as I switched to manual gears.
Assists: All off except auto gears / pits, tyre sim on, T-Cam view, Full w'end 20%
Season 4 in Mercedes - Just failed to win at Monaco - last lap penalty for running over kerb at the chicane - finished 11th - can't remember.v
Assists: All off except auto pits, tyre sim on, T-Cam view, Full w'end 20%

Basically, chosen a front-running team for a rival to sneak into a better car each season.
The AI difficulty is next to hardest,

Next season tyre sim comes off, then season after AI up one level.

I like progressive difficulty.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing