F1 2010 Time Trial Week #8 Marina Bay, Singapore (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
Hey everyone,

This post is unofficial and the track may turn out not to be the one we get to race hopefully if it is then Anthony can merge it with his own official topic.

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Marina Bay (Wet)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Friday next at 9pm (UK Time) (Unconfirmed)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

To start all the timings off here is a simple 1:49.104 in a Lotus thats a nice steady cruise with a few mistakes as far as I remember.

Attachments

• Marina Bay Wet.jpg
    Marina Bay Wet.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 311
im not participating in another wet competition.. enjoy

PLS NOTE
Make the Gears to Manual only, or else therre is no way to find out wat assists were used

Ah come on Fahad they have to pop up sooner or later, and sorry about the auto I thought I had removed that will edit.

Also you were 2nd quickest at Melbourne which you yourself didnt think was possible but you did it, it just wouldnt be the same without you for a whole week...

OK just started my 1st season career race at Istanbul but will still give this one a go as well. Not tried out Singapore in F1 2010 but really loved it in the 2009 Wii version. However, never tried it in the wet or with manual gears so probably going to be another struggle for yours truly *lol*

OK just started my 1st season career race at Istanbul but will still give this one a go as well. Not tried out Singapore in F1 2010 but really loved it in the 2009 Wii version. However, never tried it in the wet or with manual gears so probably going to be another struggle for yours truly *lol*

I dont think any of us know it, its the first time ive seen it other than a really slow lap I did a while back in the dry, however if you keep getting invalidated laps dont panic I think we are all struggling with this one atm, give it a few days to sink in 23 corners is alot of effort.

I quite like this track, did a 50% race in it in career and its one my league will be racing but I'm not really up for another week of TTing in the rain.

Did a few test laps, got to 1.47.xx, then binned it after getting a ridiculous invalidated lap moving to the right of the track in preparation of the 3r corner not hitting the wall.....somehow that was an invalid move lol. I thus decided i'm done with this week's TT.

Good luck guys

Just had my first bash at this track..... awesome but boy how tough in the wet!!!!! Best I could hit in this first spell was a 1:57.083. Can't believe those times you guys are putting in already!! Not sure how far I can take mine down but it's going to be a mile off those: $

Well you guys never know Anthony may not be up for winner choses next track so this may be all for nothing, im not sure why a fair few of you are annoyed about it being a wet track since its you guys who want the winner picks next.

However next time (if) I win one ill pick a nice simple one.

p.s Hammer only 2/10ths behind now

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back