F1 2010 Time Trial Week #19 Suzuka, Japan (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Suzuka, Japan (Wet)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 14th March at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3​

For those observant ones amongst you, we have hit #19 - so only one track remains untouched by the RD TT series... Suzuka.

After this week, we will once again choose randomly which track to contest, but with the oppposite weather conditions to which we have already done.

I'm thinking of trying to tie in the current F1 track on the week we do it if possible, obviously we are going to run out eventually, but cross that bridge when it comes i guess.

Just did a 1:31.488 which is now my ghost car, for some reason the pic I have provided still had my Lotus ghost car attached to it so 1:31.421 is the official time but im pretty confident im gonna blitz that later.

Attachments

• Suzuka Wet.jpg
    Suzuka Wet.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 260
I raced your ghost car. You are in a McLaren to me. So probably just a bug on your end. I only came in 14th. Kazius74 is me. I tried to screenshot, but everytime I paste it into a new bit map image its just all black. So no entering the competition for me. Probably because I have graphics settings modified for better quality. Still amazed at how fast you are on that circuit. I can keep up to you until spoon. Then your sheer speed through spoon and beyond is amazing. I think my best lap time I saw you braking for the chicane before the finish, and I took 120R? or is it 130R? all out and still couldn't keep up.

Anyways, great job on blowing us away.

I raced your ghost car. You are in a McLaren to me. So probably just a bug on your end. I only came in 14th. Kazius74 is me. I tried to screenshot, but everytime I paste it into a new bit map image its just all black. So no entering the competition for me. Probably because I have graphics settings modified for better quality. Still amazed at how fast you are on that circuit. I can keep up to you until spoon. Then your sheer speed through spoon and beyond is amazing. I think my best lap time I saw you braking for the chicane before the finish, and I took 120R? or is it 130R? all out and still couldn't keep up.

Dunno if your on about me or Victor but I set a new ghost when I last replied so now a Mclaren does come up for me, it'll be pretty hard for anyone to decipher wether its the faster lap the ghost is or my new one since my new one is 0.050 slower than my best.

Mate, just 'alt + tab' or 'alt + enter' the game into a windowed view, then hit 'prnt scn' and it should paste ok.

Alternatively a program called Fraps will let you do this, or if the game is via Steam, hit F12 in game to take a shot.

To get it full screen again, 'alt+enter' again.

Stepped onto the track at Suzuka for the first time in this game this morning.. Really love this one, such a great flowing track, why can't there be more like it!! Anyway, managed a 1:42 as my first attempt but can easily get that down a lot more with some more time there. Mind you it looks like that may still be enough to get me in the podium this week *lol*
Interest certainly has dwindled!

This is driving me crazy this week, taking me ages and still haven't done a clean lap

I can run two wheels over the line at Spoon and no problems, but I get two wheels over the line at turn 1 and the hairpin and it is invalidated.

- This doesnt make sense as running wde at spoon gets you faster onto the straight so you should gain more here if you go wider - weird.

If I manage a clean lap, I get it wrong at the last chicane, and lap invalidted along with the next one!

GRRRRRRRRRR!

Edit: Now getting snake better, but losing it at degner 2....

GRRRRRRRRRR! x2

Edit 2: Did one, so I am giving up as I m out of patience!

1:37.982, and prof of Peter's 1:42.475 in case he doesnt get a better lap done

dbf71444.jpg

Cheers mate,

Hopefully I'll get a better one in but that will save me a job if Idon't. That final chicane has messed me up a few times too... so difficult to get it right there... I don't struggle too badly at Spoon but find the turn 11 hairpin a tough one, there's much less time to pick your spot after the slight turn 10 and I find it easy to get that wrong. I love the 'S's.. in fact the whole section from 1 to 9 is a lot of fun :)

Put in another short session last night and made some reasonable imnprovement.. down to a 1:39.??? Just under a second behind James time. Think I might just be able to pip you James if I could get another short one in but I don't think I'll have enough time before deadline so that will probably have to do for me.. I'll post the screenie later on…

Cheers all.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing