F1 2010 Time Trial Week #18 Sepang, Malaysia (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Sepang, Malaysia (Dry)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 7th March at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

1:32.125, it's not a quick time, i have issues on a few corners here
8264652d.jpg

Hi guys, second post.

I've been doing TT almost exclusively since I got my copy of the game, looks like races and multiplayer are not my cup of tea. So I decided to join this week TT. Don't be scared by my presence here, lol, I'm not a very fast driver. Just managed to get under 1:30's and the road is starting to go uphill. I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!

Yay, achieved my goal. 1:28.922. If I get no faster (and it's unlikely), then I'm very happy with that anyway. :)

Attachments

• F1_2010_game 2011-03-04 04-40-43-30.jpg
    F1_2010_game 2011-03-04 04-40-43-30.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 298
Good job guys.. and welcome to the TT club pateli :)

I have not had any time to put into the TT this week so far as I have been spending all my track time at Bahrain ready for a race on Saturday. I hope to get some time in on Sunday though so I'll definitely try to post something before the deadline. I have never run here unaided as my last time at the circuit was back in my early days of auto gears, driving line, etc. and I was only in the 1:38's back then. Hopefully I can get well down on that and give James a little run at the low 1:30's ;)

Nice time mate... anyone that gets within two seconds of Viktor or Andrew is doing wel n my book!!
Good job as well Roman.. would pee my pants if I could get anywhere near that *lol*

Had my first run this morning and got no better than a 1:34!! Really struggled to get to grips with the layout of this circuit.. hopefully will get a better time later but I am out all day so it might be a struggle.

Well, had another little session last night but best I could get down to was a low 1:34.. another bad week for me.. I really need to put in a lot of laps before I get my time down and just haven't been able to of late. I am working all day today and out until around 8:30 so no chance to get in any more time for this one. Still I'll post my screenie later on anyway just to confirm my back of the pack position ;)

What's happened to all my back marking buddies lately!! Seems I am being left to fend for myself at the rear end of the TT tables :s But I'll continue to fly the flag of the slowbies :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back