F1 2010 Time Trial Week #14 Monza, Italy (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Monza, Italy (Wet)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 7th February at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Yes I dont need to do a lap yet!!! At least my pit crew wont be playing with my brakes im getting nervous of them being down their all the time.

1:20.251

Attachments

• Monza Wet.jpg
    Monza Wet.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 238
I put in an hour on the control pad tonight and got a 1:25.500. I'm fairly pleased with that, the fastest non-assist time on the XBox is 1:21.xxx. Normally it would take me ages to get within 5 seconds. I'll get the wheel out over the weekend and take another second off that I think.

Doesn't look like we are going to get many entrants this week. I haven't had the game on since Sunday.. just too much on at the moment and the wife has been watching the TV more than usual in tge evenings. May just be a case this week of putting in a few laps just to get a time down for this one and wait to see what next week brings in terms of available time for me.

Ooh. a 1:25 and I'm in the top 3 ;)

Yes Peter, they are the online races organised in the Racing Club section. Once you start getting into those, you will have the TT's and the Career mode on hold!

There's a good regular crowd in the PC based races. I have recorded the last few races and put highlights up on the actual race thread and the Videos section of the forum. You should check them out, get to see the guys in action, and me crashing a lot :)

Definitely been a quiet week on here so far but I managed to get a couple of hours in over two sessions today and got down to a 1:25.168. Fairly pleased with that although reckon a low 1.24 is possible but with the SuperBowl tomorrow night not sure I'll get any more time in for this one. Good to get back behind the wheel for the first time in a week :)

I'll be looking over my shoulder then Graham ;)

Managed to get another half hour or so tonight before getting ready for the SuperBowl and took another couple of hundredths off... 1:25.135... very frustrating though as it should have been a 1:24 but I was too careful at the Parabolica and lost a chunk of time there..... still, still an improvement :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%