F1 2010 Time Trial Week #13 Valencia, Europe (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Time Trial Week #13 Valencia, Europe (Wet)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Valencia, Europe (Wet)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 31st January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Well, managed another 20 laps or so this afternoon / evening and finally managed to get under 1:50 with a 149.5 but finding this track so difficult :redface: By far the toughest time I have had at any track!!! Really not sure why I have had such a tough time of it here... I knew from the start that I was going to have a struggle here as I just haven't managed to find any consistency at all!!

May get some more time in later but think that'll probably be my lot for this one...

Ive managed to improve my 1:48 to a 1:44.674 this afternoon.

I can see lots of room for improvement on that time, but whether I can actually make it happen is another thing!
bit.

ill post the proof once ive scoffed my maccy d's

edit - there u go.
valencia.jpg

I finished on a 1:46.xxx with the control pad, I forgot to take a pic but no matter, I was soundly beaten by Sir Jim of Slim and Torg22 just on the XBox side. Well done guys, some great times there.

@ Andrew - Turn off the half track mod! :tongue:

Where are we this week then?

No one has done this yet, and im bored in work, so ive pulled together the results as I see them posted here, im not able to verify any of the times which dont have a screen shot.

Provisional Results (pending proof)

Andrew Bortz 1:38.872
wekkie 1:39.623
Chris Rees 1:40.711
Paul Lock 1:44.674
James Chant 1:45.670
Graham Hope 1:46.*** (unverified)
Peter Hooper 1:49.5** (unverified)

I did have a little stab at it myself, done 40 laps over a couple of nights, and was one place of Paul Lock, with a 144.xxx

Pretty pleased with that, never done more than 3 laps in the wet till then, so cant complain

Roll on the next one, *cough* DRY RACE :p *cough*

Here's confirmation of XBox times for Chris, James, Peter and myself:

http://i53.tinypic.com/11izqd0.jpg

Chris - 1:40.711
James - 1:44.971
Me - 1:46.269
Peter - 1:49.562

And then in typical fashion, after the competition closed I took 1.5 secs off my time for a respectable (IMHO) 1:44.704:

http://i56.tinypic.com/21n01s2.jpg

Proved the wheel is faster though, that took an hour to beat and I knew I was going to do it. I wouldn't have taken as much off in that time with the control pad.

Just to confirm though, my time for this competition is 1:46.269

Obviously i dont spend enough! Bortz does around 250,000 laps.
Didnt get much chance on this one compared to others, lots of small stints rather than a good 50 to 100 laps sesh, and what time i did spend, i found infuriating so switched to different more enjoyable modes.

Seems like we are taking a TT break this week.

Good job everyone.. seems this one wasn't as popular as previous ones though....

@Chris.. depends really. The last two I have had very limited time on the track and have probably spent no more than a few hours at each. Previously I was spending far more time on them.. probably 6-10 hours. I really need a lot of laps to get any decent time as it tends to take me a while to get going.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back