F1 2010 Time Trial Week #11 Sao Paulo, Brazil, (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Time Trial Week #11 Sao Paulo, Brazil, (Wet)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Sao Paulo, Brazil (Wet)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 17th January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3​

Now I have my wheel, I had been thinking of losing the ABS and TC and trying the next TT Week, so you can see how pleased I am to see its Brazil in the wet! Haven't reached this track in my 1st season yet, so I think I may hang and see what the TT is next week. :)

Any chances of a slowest lap challenge? ;)

@devilsixpence all skill levels are competing here mate... there's some good battles going on at the front but there's some equally exciting battles at the back too so don't be shy just jump right on in. The more the merrier is what I say :) The fierst TT I entered was in the wet (Melbourne..) and the next one was a wet Singapore so you might just as well give this one a bash to get your feet wet (pardon the pun ;) )

Cheers for the encouragement guys. I did a few dry laps using the fastest stock setup. Didnt do too well, so decided to get wet!

Got a time (eventually...!)

1:25.653 :redface:

That was my 1st ever lap of any circuit wet or dry without TC +ABS :)

Looks like I am bottom of the pack, and the only way is up. I must say, I was driving super cautiously just to get a score on the door. Using the lowest speed stock setup.
Lets see how we progress! Gamerquaker looks do-able :cool:

Lol GoldenBortz does that make me the the Beckham of the F1 world?

Anywayz Wekkie aka Grisfiske was getting way to close for comfort this will help me sleep at night.

1:08.145

Attachments

• Sao Paulo Wet.PNG
    Sao Paulo Wet.PNG
    193.4 KB · Views: 215
Cheers for the encouragement guys. I did a few dry laps using the fastest stock setup. Didnt do too well, so decided to get wet!

That was my 1st ever lap of any circuit wet or dry without TC +ABS :)

:

Your aloud more than one lap :)

Ok, done a few laps and managed to get down to a 1:09.488. Top non assists time on Xbox woohoo. Theres a first for everything.

Snapshot_20110111.jpg

And a piture of a puppy

bichon_frise_puppy2.jpg

Just a thought but what is the top time on the Xbox and Ps3?

Congrats on top non assist time I dunno about you but I think of asisst times and not really existing makes me feel so much better :p

Oh and new time 1:08.100 sub 1:08 here I come!!!

Attachments

• Sao Paulo Wet.jpg
    Sao Paulo Wet.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 191
Just a thought but what is the top time on the Xbox and Ps3?

Congrats on top non assist time I dunno about you but I think of asisst times and not really existing makes me feel so much better :p

Oh and new time 1:08.100 sub 1:08 here I come!!!

Andrew - i think its a low 1:08 on xbox. Dont think i saw a 1:07. Yeh, not interested in the assist times, they should practice without. Much more rewarding.

:
Some real keen people on here. Probably be a day or so before I get a chance of some laps now :(
I think Mike is out for revenge ;)

LMAO just seen this, well the shame, humiliation, embarrassment, of my Yeongam time has forever scarred me into spending every waking minute, no food, no sleep, (i physically can't type no dr*nk as its such a lie) making sure i put the best time i can in, an being a "wet" TT i thght i'd better start straight away THANKS FOR GRASSING ME UP JAMES LOL, BUT having said that i'd like to say that i think i've overcome my fear/hatred of driving in the wet WOO HOO, lookin forward to this week

@James, i feel like i owe u an apology as i used your ghost to push me to the time that's now ahead of u !!!!! (but i quickly dismissed such a ridiculous idea lol) i await your counter time :D:wink:

Hi all,

Dragged myself out of bed half an hour earlier this morning so I could get half-an-hour on the track before work... well, make that 20 minutes as 10 minutes were spent on the grass hehe

Decided to go with Andrew's speed, speed, speed setup and boy you have my admiration for those times you get Andrew…. at first it feels like I am on an ice-rink *lol* Anyway, gradually started getting complete laps in and managed a time of 1:14.294 with that setup before trying a few laps with the engineers fastest wet setup but with wings lowered to 4/4 and finding a few extra tenths around the corners for a 1:13.9ish… It obviously felt far more stable with that setup but I am pretty sure I can get a much better time with Andrews with some practice. I am one of those people who really need to get a lot of laps under my belt to find a good rhythm so hopefully over the next 5 days I can get at least one decent session in. I think that I can get below 1:10 if I am able to put the laps in as I know there is a lot of time for me to be gained in turns 4, 6-7 and 12. Probably others as well but those in particular are the ones I know I can improve upon.

@devil great job on bringing your time down so quickly.. told you it was worth joining.

@Chris nice time mate and congrats on the top non-assists xbox time…. I will be there one day ;)

@Mike this TT competition has definitely made me realise that the wet is a lot of fun to drive and I am also much more confident now than before I started doing the weekly TT's. Got two seconds to make up on you at the moment but I've got you in my sights buddy ;)

I actually found with this wet TT around Interlagos that my best laps was the ones where i decided to brake earlier for the corners and then powering through them and out of them more. In the dry i found braking as late as possible was the way forward but wasnt working for me around here.

I think theres a high 1:08 if i get the lap completely hooked up. Might give it another go later in the week. Got an online race tonight so dont wanna do TT before hand as TT's always tend to hinder me when i go back online (end up braking to late and expecting more grip)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back