F1 2010 Time Trial Week #10 Yeongam, Korea (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Time Trial Week #10 Yeongham, Korea (Dry)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Yeongham, Korea (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 10th January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3​

I forgot about you mentioning this throttle map bug previously.. must remember this next time. Will probably try your suggestions over the weekend... may get me that little bit of extra that I need to get a bit more competitive.

I still get a feeling you will end up in the 1.32.x

Spooky LOL. had a nightmare last night, got my time down to 1381, after much tweaking, got an invite to race, accepted, which ended my TT session, auto saving b4 it switched to the race, wen i went bak to TT it had not saved my time or the set up !!!! i was gutted, so today i spent an age determined to at least match it, thankfully an with huge relief i managed to get into the 137s YAAAAYE 137.982, quickly took loadsa pics of the screen jus in case lol, thought i was doin really well til i see the 132s groan lol, will try some of the set up recs posted later,

@Andrew, if you were doin MY times it would be more than a nightmare for you lol,

@Hammer, iirc, if the cog is lit up it means you have altered the "Quick set up" even if one click !!! so if it's not visible you have gone out an done your lap time with Quick set up unchanged !! hope that helps,

@Fahad - I remember you saying about the bug but assumed it was PC only..... Also, you say to change up on your flying lap.... most of my laps are restarts so I don't get a slow one followed by a fast one, I'm going for it every time.

@Mike - Wow, raised the bar a bit there didn't you? If I don't get near your time by the last night I may have to resort to the pad and the furthest back view. Good job.

@Hammerpgh - You need to register, having your gamer tag as your name makes me keep thinking you're a teenager even though you've mentioned grand kids a few times. lol I'll keep an eye out for marketplace deals, you do need gold for multi-player but at the moment I spend most of my playing time on TT anyway so I'm not in a hurry. Oh, and I'll always be the master of the long post even if this is a feeble attempt. :tongue:

here is the video on my 1:32.663 time on pc

How do you brake so late on turns 1, 2 and 3? You brake at 100 yards at turn 1. I have to brake at about 120 to 130 yards. You brake right at the blue Allianz sign at turn 2. I have to brake slightly before that, just as I'm getting to the sign. You brake at 100 yards at turn 3. I have to brake at about 120 to 130 yards again. I've changed my brakes to large/medium pressure which seems to stop faster and reduce lock up, but I still don't get how you stop the car so late in time to turn without going wide or overshooting. Any tips? Great lap though!

It just looks like that in the videos, I do actually brake 130-140m in first with Large/Medium and about 120m in the second corner.I have actually wondered how some can brake so late in the videos but now when I made my own I saw that too I understood it just looked like that in the video for some reason.Thx

here is the video on my 1:32.663 time on pc

Dude that lap is truly a thing of beauty, wanna share your set up ? On the "How can you brake so late" debate, if i'm honest it only ever seems to be the guys on PCs who post the superfast times, so has anyone on here got in the 132 - 133 time on xbox ? as for where you brake on the end of the long straight wekkie, is very close to where i brake (a tad before the start of the painted curb on the left, i've only managed a 137.982 an that was a 6 7 wing, i've tried so many different combo's aero/brake pressure etc an can never seem to get the braking (with the rare exception) i see from most of the superfast vids,

SO THE BIG QUESTION..... is there anyone out there posting the superfast times ON XBOX ??? an a vid and/or your set up to accompany it would be great,

@Graham dont go back to the pad m8, stick with the wheel, it'll be worth it, instead of the fast fast fast lol, set up, try what i got my 137 with, aka, grip grip grip lol,
6 7. 52 48. High, Large, 80 20. 2 11. 1 2 7 3. MPH 97 118 140 162 187 216 ( i only use first 6 gears ! ) an still workin on gearing ! Fast. -150 -330 0.05 0.23, in a McLaren, Give it a go before you go back to pad AND remember, i've had a lot more time to practice etc than you, so don't give up m8y ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%