FM4 Time Trial Test Run A Class- Top Gear Test Track Full - Hotlap

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
right guys here is the first Test Run for the time trials, these tests are designed to see which mode out of hotlap and Rivals mode to be the best to run TT in. to be run in free mode under hotlaps

Any A class 600 Car May be Used, auto and Manual w/o clutch allowed, all others banned
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: how many you want
Clean Laps will over-rule Dirty laps, pictures to show no assists were used

I'm not sure about this, my main focus in rivals has been the the stock events, and I've done pretty well in these events, but must admit I have been frustrated on many occasion (especially high powered RWD events) by people on my friends list who use traction control to grab an extra few tenths.

if you look at the leaderboards on many of these events you will see that the top times are set with at least traction control enabled.
I really do hope you can find a way to ensure a level playing field though as events like this can be great fun, maybe even draw a few more players to these forums.

right for time trials im planning on doing one a month on a specificed monthly rivals mode and il trial this january when the next cycle hits expect an announcement soon whoever wins that rivals mode event will get to choose febuarys rivals event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back