Time trial or Hotlap

Hi guys
In GSCE or rFactor is there a way to run a timed hotlap on a test day, where there are no other cars on the track? Sort of like the Assetto Corsa "Hotlap" feature?

Every visit to a track is automatically saved as a video in replays section and as a text file (with individual sector times and some other data). The fastest lap time for each car/track combo is automatically saved in replays section.

If you don't want to miss out on any video replay or race/session results, make sure you edit these lines in your .plr file. It's located in userdata/your profile name/:

Number Track Replays="500" // how many replays to store for each track (using default naming convention only!)
Number Race Results="1000" // how many results files to store (using default naming convention only!)

I really wish there was a Hotlap/Ghost feature in this sim.

I find it a bit of a struggle to set the AI close enough to my skill level to keep things interesting while offline. I either run away from them or they just stomp me.

Plus, while chasing my ghost I can visually see my mistakes and improve my racing line.
I like that. Racing against my personal best, trying to get faster.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 194 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.7%