Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Time limited sessions?

I was at the arcade one day and noticed they had a sweet F1 simulator which was running AC, and they put in a time limit so that you could only drive a certain amount of time, after which the car would slow to a halt. I have a family fair at my school coming up, and my class is in charge of the games section, so i was planning on bringing my computer and wheel/pedals so people there could race and i was wondering if anyone knows how to get these time limited sessions so i don't have to constantly look at the stopwatch to know when someone's time is up. Tried searching online but i couldn't find anything.

I think the time limited sessions are only available on servers. You might be able to set up a server on the same machine you're running the game and, I'm just guessing here, set a practice session to a certain length so it repeats over and over. Someone else will probably chime in with more accurate info, but look into setting up a local server...