Time gates don't measure time at hillclimb (non-closed) track

Hey guys, wish somebody could help me, or my friend to be precise, with a problem. He makes hillclimb tracks in BTB. He's finnished everything, yet he is unable to have track time being measured when we actually race on it (in Rfactor). For some reason time doesn't start at all (and trust me i bet we tried all possible variations of time gates). Although at some comtemporary tracks time starts at the finnish (not the start), which is obviously useless to him as he needs to go one way, not doing "laps."

I know BTB was designed specifically for closed circuits, but he has seen non-closed (hillclimb) tracks with proper time gates set up, which worked. He's kinda desperate about how he could possibly fix it. So if anyone knows, we would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you

Hello, the previous thread was basically for me as a creator, and as much as I appreciate your help with links provided, I honestly have no idea how to implement them. Just copying files doesn't let me change a thing and timing gates work the same (aka don't work). 'Read me' file didn't help much because renaming and erasing "walls" as described happens in places or folders I cannot even find.

So, i understand that right now I must sound like a total idiot, but i created several top state really precise hillclimb tracks (Rechberg, or Namest nad Oslavou for example) based on real environment and I still cannot move on - on such a triviality as is making the time "click" and go whilst testing them.

Thanks for all help and possible childlike explanation step by step what to do, I cannot send you money for it, but those tracks I could, if you would wish so, as my thanks for all help.

Best regards, Michael

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back