Time and setup Bathurst Super V8

Hi everyone !
i'm not sure i'm in the right place to ask but... since yesterday i try to make a hot lap on Bathurst with the super v8, this year Jamie Whincup do it in 2:04.xxx ,i was thinking that it is possible to beat him in a game but unfortunately i can't do it! so i need your help !

My best lap was a 2:06.xxx , 2s behind the J.W time and i would like to know if someone here have beat this 2:04.xxx time? if yes can he share the setup or just tell us which way to setup the car?

The AI do the lap in 2:02.xxx (120%), hope it is possible to make the same !

thanks in advance for your help !

don't hesitate to share your time on Bathurst ;)

Well, someone uploaded their lap here

and claimed it was done without using assists. Not sure if legit or not, but if he isn't indeed using any aids you can be a lot faster with abs low.

That being said, brakes play a crucial part on the V8s.

Last edited:
Thanks for the vid! that's a very nice lap ! i have not found it on YouTube !
i think it is possible without aids, i don't use it and i'm driving using the heel-toe, hope he do the same for the realism !
but driving like this need a very good set up !
i will study the video to find were i can win the 2s ! thanks !

i will do it this week end, for the moment i have no internet connexion on my game computer (new home)
but i saw that he is in 2sd gear in corner 2 (so he have a lot more power at the exit, i'm in 3rd) and he have a lot of grip in the second sector (car turn very fast and very stable) he is also in 1st gear in the last corner before the long straight, but again the car turn very fast and he have a lot more grip like me (in my opinion).
i don't know if i will try few lap using the left foot braking (it hurt me to do this lol)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%